80's Night

Okay, maybe I'm feeling really nostalgic from watching the Stranger Things series, but I'm feeling an 80's night. I'll start, I had so many musical influences in the 80's. From George Michael, Bananarama, to the GoGo's and The Bangles, name your favorite band.
Bon Jovi and Motley Crue
Metallica, Duran Duran, U2, inxs, megadeth, slayer
Justvto name a few
Jackyl... I think they were 80's, if not, so what, they still made a chainsaw sing: https://youtu.be/A52p9jc-gOo
Tears for Fears, Phil Collins, Genisis, Jefferson Starship, Fleetwood Mac, Sting, The Police, Van Halen, Run DMC, Prince, Michael Jackson, Sheena Easton, Duran Duran, Wham, Kool and The Gang, The Daz Band, New Edition, Bon Jovi, New Kids on the Block - lot of great music across the board from that decade. Made up my adolescent and early teens.

Stranger Things definitely had me reminiscing about the music too 😂😂😂😂
Tears for Fears, Phil Collins, Genisis, Jefferson Starship, Fleetwood Mac, Sting, The Police, Van Halen, Run DMC, Prince, Michael Jackson, Sheena Easton, Duran Duran, Wham, Kool and The Gang, The Daz Band, New Edition, Bon Jovi, New Kids on the Block - lot of great music across the board from that decade. Made up my adolescent and early teens.

Stranger Things definitely had me reminiscing about the music too 😂😂😂😂 Originally Posted by SirWonderful1906
That's an extensive list, great choices!
Yeah, watching Stranger Things got me feeling nolstagic for 80's music. :-)
Great picks everyone! Thank you for contributing. Other groups that I love from 80's are U2, George Michael, The Cure, Madonna, 10,000 Maniacs, the list goes on, lol.
Go-Go's, The Bangles, Boy George, Fleetwood Mac, the Stones, Phil Collins/Genesis, Wham, Dire Straights, Duran Duran and a few other one hit wonders.
Fleetwood is my ATF.
The Bangles probably my fave from the 80's. They were sexy too.
I’m a big hair metal guy. But if I had to pick 1 Def Lepord
I’m a big hair metal guy. But if I had to pick 1 Def Lepord Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right
Def Leppards "Hysteria" album is a classic!! 'Animal' and 'Rocket' were my favorite songs from that album

Can't forget Metallica with "And justice for all" - my song from that album is "One" - whew! Lars Ulrich goes off with the drums!
What about the Rolling Stones Jethro Tull ZZ Top Led Zeppelin sticks these are all my favorites
Zapp band with Roger Troutman LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aobIboK_z34

So I gotta get up early in the morning
To find me another lover
What about the Rolling Stones Jethro Tull ZZ Top Led Zeppelin sticks these are all my favorites Originally Posted by Cassie0128
In the 80's 🤔

I think 80 or 81 stones had Start me up

I definitely remember around '84 ZZ Top - "Legs", "sharp dressed man" and "gimme all your loving"

Don't know much about Jethro Tull - but I definitely remember seeing the videos for ZZ Top the Summer of '85 on MTV - pure classics