Wanting To Visit And Need Help?!?!?!

• Magen
  • 06-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Hey guys my name is Magen and im from Dallas. I want to come out for a visit and im in need of what city area is a good place to stay. Im not planing on getting a rental car so id like to stay close to LAX but also close to the beach. Any info would be helpful. Id also like to know what are some good sites to list on other then HX???? Thanks so much guys and look foward to meeting you soon!!

Magen xoxo
Hi Magen - glad to see some cute Texas girls coming to LA! If you want to stay near the airport, I've found that Culver City is perfect. I really like the Doubletree here as the rooms are rather nice and reasonably priced. The staff is any nice and if there's any hiccup just ask for a room upgrade to make up for it and they always do. I've actually done ok with a few clients I met just sitting at the bar.

Myredbook.com gets me some hits too. And yes, Humaniplex works as well. Just be sure to screen well and ask the standard "Cali" questions.

If you have any more questions, just email me (I check email much more often) - this is home!

Aimee