Encounter: Gigi at Lucky Haven

Date: this week
Name: Gigi
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, Nuru, BBBJ, CFS, Body rub
Hair Length and Color: Dark past shoulders but she had in ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Gigi is a short spinner. Maybey 5'2" and 100lbs. B cups with eraser nipples. Trimmed bush.
Recommendation: Yes
Hmm.. so we finally get a review of Gigi, more than 6 months after the question was posed, "has anyone seen Gigi"?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060771790&postcount=1

interesting.. people "accused" me of knowing who Gigi was, AND insisted I knew that she used to be Laura at LH

she is obviously not Laura, who lasted all of 5 days in Dallas.. this description is not even close.

what is more interesting is that the guy who posed the question LAST JULY still has Premium Access, but has not logged in for more than 6 months.. with just 3 reviews. and back when this thread was posted, I was accused of being this guy.. very interesting. very, very interesting.
She's a wonderful, reliable, classic spinner provider. Glad to see her return to availability at LH!
Chung, I for one, am happy to see the validation of your innocence.
thanks Fatty.. what was more strange was this ridiculous post

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=16

saying Gigi was Laura from 3 years ago, and I knew it

for some reason, my endorsement of Laura got under some skin.. very queer reaction. Laura was in her early 20's, baby-faced.. about as far from Gigi as you could get. Gigi is highly skilled, a great Provider, but somebody was on some bad substance when this was posted. want more strange? the poster logs in regularly, but has not posted in 3 months. under this handle, at least..