This is getting out of hand!!!

• Nakia
  • 05-12-2014, 03:41 PM
This is getting quite frustrating...why are the Eccie gents scheduling and then cancelling? I would appreciate it if you not message me or text me to schedule unless you are for sure. If the shoe was on the other foot you gentlemen would feel the same way. They are quick to write a NCNS on providers when they do the same thing. Therefore this is my last trip to Nola for awhile. Be safe everyone! Xoxo

Ps. Didn't know what section this goes in.
THEY ARE GETTING CRAZY WITH THAT SHIT.. A SIMPLE 'I AINT COMING WOULD SUFFICE ' CALL THEIR HOME OR OFFICE. THAT USUALLY GETS AN 'IM SORRY KID DIED ON RAILROAD TRACKS..THEN MOM HAD HEART ATTACK CAUSE THE LOSS' LOL... ITS BULLSHIT LIKE THIS BOARD... BUT A SIMPLE CANCEL...WOULD DO WONDERS FOR PEEPS... XO
Sorry you had a bad time. It should be simple respect.

If a lady is holding time - and I don't show -that costs her $$. Her expenses don't go down - she lost money on me.

I never let that happen.

Screen the gents - and hopefully the ladies will share - if a guy gets a rep for doing that - I bet he'll have a hard time getting a booking.
If you gonna post a negvative for a whole city........at least post the names of the members who screwed you over.......

Or just blame everyone........
  • Nakia
  • 05-12-2014, 05:27 PM
Just a simple call or text would help. I don't understand it. Well at least I know I'm not the only one with this problem. I seen a thread from another provider a few months back stating the same thing. Smh....

THEY ARE GETTING CRAZY WITH THAT SHIT.. A SIMPLE 'I AINT COMING WOULD SUFFICE ' CALL THEIR HOME OR OFFICE. THAT USUALLY GETS AN 'IM SORRY KID DIED ON RAILROAD TRACKS..THEN MOM HAD HEART ATTACK CAUSE THE LOSS' LOL... ITS BULLSHIT LIKE THIS BOARD... BUT A SIMPLE CANCEL...WOULD DO WONDERS FOR PEEPS... XO Originally Posted by annie@christophers
  • Nakia
  • 05-12-2014, 05:31 PM
Yeah at least you have some what a understanding of this. I will take your advice. Thank you!

Sorry you had a bad time. It should be simple respect.

If a lady is holding time - and I don't show -that costs her $$. Her expenses don't go down - she lost money on me.

I never let that happen.

Screen the gents - and hopefully the ladies will share - if a guy gets a rep for doing that - I bet he'll have a hard time getting a booking. Originally Posted by gregster
  • Nakia
  • 05-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Hey not posting a negative post. I would say I'm venting and wondering who else is going through the exact same thing. If a provider wants to know who the hobbyist is I'll be sure to pm and let her know.

If you gonna post a negvative for a whole city........at least post the names of the members who screwed you over.......

Or just blame everyone........ Originally Posted by gimme_that
I PM'd you with my recent experience.
Gregster has the best answer! Time is money......simple respect & it goes both ways!

hope you have fun wherever you go babe!
Oust them! Seems many hobbyist are quick to post NcNs on a provider.

No matter if you a hobbyist or provider time is money and respect is needed on both sides so ......
R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, take care , TCB

You gotta love some Aretha and it cheers up one of the bad sides of our play world!
  • Nakia
  • 05-13-2014, 02:39 PM
Thank you for sharing that information with me sweetie! I responded as well!

I PM'd you with my recent experience. Originally Posted by Nicolet
  • Nakia
  • 05-13-2014, 02:40 PM
Yes this is so true!!!!! Thanks Dallas!

Gregster has the best answer! Time is money......simple respect & it goes both ways!

hope you have fun wherever you go babe! Originally Posted by DallasRain
  • Nakia
  • 05-13-2014, 02:41 PM
LA Man now that is something that I'm going to start doing. Maybe it will teach other hobbyist not to do it as well! Even provided should learn also!

Oust them! Seems many hobbyist are quick to post NcNs on a provider.

No matter if you a hobbyist or provider time is money and respect is needed on both sides so ......
R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, take care , TCB

You gotta love some Aretha and it cheers up one of the bad sides of our play world! Originally Posted by LA Man
Sweetheart I hope your week is going better: I don't like to see my friends upset or frustrated.
  • Nakia
  • 05-14-2014, 08:07 AM
Thanks old horn dog! Thank you I appreciate! It's been quite frustrating but it is getting somewhat better! I know I need a stiff one...and I'm not talking about a drink!! Lol!

Sweetheart I hope your week is going better: I don't like to see my friends upset or frustrated. Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog