new perfume... LOL

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8MmTzYb5iY...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8MmTzYb5iY..._embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

the new VULVA perfume.... this is great...

lol
I want that guy in that add.
I want that guy in that add. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Good...please get him outa the way so we can see more of that sweet sweaty gal.
Good...please get him outa the way so we can see more of that sweet sweaty gal. Originally Posted by Hercules
Funny
Geeze Tara... You want a Seat Sniffer... Looks sort of like a Perv to me... But to each there own...
Geeze Tara... You want a Seat Sniffer... Looks sort of like a Perv to me... But to each there own... Originally Posted by DFWRaven
Seriously?? I thought his looks were cute.
I would like to publicly apologize to Tara.. I in NO way meant anything directly to Tara's reputation..
I thought the video was funny and and meant my comment to Tara in jest...
Again... I am Sorry to anyone offended to my attempt at humor....
I would like to publicly apologize to Tara.. I in NO way meant anything directly to Tara's reputation..
I thought the video was funny and and meant my comment to Tara in jest...
Again... I am Sorry to anyone offended to my attempt at humor.... Originally Posted by DFWRaven
I appreciate it. Theres a whole lot of people that I like in this world and pervs are not one of them.
I appreciate it. Theres a whole lot of people that I like in this world and pervs are not one of them. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
As a certifide perv I take offense to that!

Hmmmm, interesting, very intersting.
I want that guy in that add. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'd like the girl. Uhhhm, maybe she'd apply her personal "perfume" to my face. Naw, she's a tease. lol

Tara, you're hotter than her, would you take care of me?
I'd like the girl. Uhhhm, maybe she'd apply her personal "perfume" to my face. Naw, she's a tease. lol

Tara, you're hotter than her, would you take care of me? Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Anytime hunnie, as long as your not a perv.
Anytime hunnie, as long as your not a perv. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Luv your sense of humor.
not a good perfume to take home though.....
not a good perfume to take home though..... Originally Posted by caliente
How come?