Please delete my account

I cannot figure out how to delete my account. I want to be removed from this board, please. I am not a provider, nor do I wish to use one. I do not belong here.
RTM'ed if for you
its best to PM a mod, but reading your one thread and knowing new you may not know how it is done.

also you could just walk away and never log on again
osd the mod lol
what! she has no idea whats she is doing here or who the mods are

one thing I want to ask her
did the guy do this at home area,
and/or
when out of town business trip?
then
if a trip, was it to Rochester NY more than once? If so. Then he saw many in just Rochester NY but never reviewed. So please stop calling, (or female friend) making long distance threats to far away providers thank you.

also it looks as the male handle is still being used if same guy
dumb fucker drunk one night in bed with wife calling out of town providers he had been with WTF

from 972 area code to 585
972 is N TX.
Join Date04-26-2011Total Posts0LocationN TexasGenderMale
will not post handle as its the wife that is calling with threats to 585 area code Rochester NY. Nor do I know if same guy as topic.

yet the one I be thinking of
He seems to have a upcoming trip back to ROC, making calls please give me a good reference to see blah blah blah if you will not see me as wife called you LOL
I cannot figure out how to delete my account. I want to be removed from this board, please. I am not a provider, nor do I wish to use one. I do not belong here. Originally Posted by Loonygirl
Ok.
I don't know osd, u got more then I did lol

I just think she went fishing and decided it was time to end the fishing trip
maybe she the scorned wife who knows

whos the poster osd?

Rochester?
hmmm

I know not here, not in public but well talk
u got more time than me, lol I just walked in on this scouring the forum for fun thought she actually needed mods help but damn the thread went up in smoke on her