New York Times - Clintons Pillage of Haiti post-Earthquake

As chief of staff and counselor to Hillary Clinton at the State Department, Cheryl Mills worked ceaselessly to help a South Korean garment maker open a factory in Haiti, the centerpiece of United States government efforts to jump-start the island nation’s economy after the 2010 earthquake.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/17/us...ills.html?_r=0

This article is MILD, but see all of the other post here on the Clinton Foundation stolen aid money pledged to Haiti. People - about 200,000 Haitian died in the aftermath of the Earthquake. Clintons went around the world raising money on this effort and kept it for her campaign. Wake up !!! They plan to steal everything after this campaign to control the power center in Washington DC.
As chief of staff and counselor to Hillary Clinton at the State Department, Cheryl Mills worked ceaselessly to help a South Korean garment maker open a factory in Haiti, the centerpiece of United States government efforts to jump-start the island nation’s economy after the 2010 earthquake.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/17/us...ills.html?_r=0

This article is MILD, but see all of the other post here on the Clinton Foundation stolen aid money pledged to Haiti. People - about 200,000 Haitian died in the aftermath of the Earthquake. Clintons went around the world raising money on this effort and kept it for her campaign. Wake up !!! They plan to steal everything after this campaign to control the power center in Washington DC. Originally Posted by johnjay
The American people should have learned their lesson when the Clintons were CAUGHT taking items THAT DID NOT BELONG TO THEM from the White House after Slick Willy's last term and they had to return the items !
The American people should have learned their lesson when the Clintons were CAUGHT taking items THAT DID NOT BELONG TO THEM from the White House after Slick Willy's last term and they had to return the items ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
.."Secretary of State Hillary Clinton .... chose Ray Nagin "as head of the US delegation for disaster recovery in Haiti" immediately after the dust settled from the earthquake in 2010."

That was before he was indicted, of course, on 21 counts of bribery arising out of his "sterling" performance as Mayor of New Orleans. There is honor among thieves.

The Clintons have a way of recognizing integrity and hard work, and rewarding it.
Sorry to say, It wasn't just Clinton's...

Fuckem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ2pH7pCu9s
^^^^^ have you explored the role of Bush thoroughly.

There are some "lax" reporting that seems to lump Bush Sir's activities regarding Haiti to Jr's role ... and it is also my recollection that Jr. back off after the early going when the Foundation starting emerging as a recipient of contributions from those who wanted access onto Haiti to develop profitable programs.

Jr's favorable reception in Africa on almost a continuous basis is an insight into his dedication to assuring the locals get the benefits of the U.S. initiatives. (If you recall Obama asked him to accompany him on his trip to Africa to smooth out the trip.) I do not believe there is any evidence that Bush participated in any economic vice in Haiti.
^^^^^ have you explored the role of Bush thoroughly. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I'm sure they stood back and let the Clinton's take over, but NO...

I know Senior is voting for the scalawag and that's all I need to know...

• DSK
  • 10-16-2016, 06:48 PM
.."Secretary of State Hillary Clinton .... chose Ray Nagin "as head of the US delegation for disaster recovery in Haiti" immediately after the dust settled from the earthquake in 2010."

That was before he was indicted, of course, on 21 counts of bribery arising out of his "sterling" performance as Mayor of New Orleans. There is honor among thieves.

The Clintons have a way of recognizing integrity and hard work, and rewarding it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
This qualifies as another example of Hillary's "judgement".

Bad judgement is a hallmark of her record.
Just more of the Clinton crime foundation fucking over those they pretend to serve.
What a crock of shit those "rednecks" thinck they are. They should be ashamed calling themselves rednecks.
Shame shame shame.
I'm sure they stood back and let the Clinton's take over, but NO...

I know Senior is voting for the scalawag and that's all I need to know...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Senior jumps out of perfectly good airplanes also ....

.... but I would not call distancing oneself from crime ..

.... "standing back and allowing others to take over" ....

I would suggest he was avoiding getting any shit on his shoes.