zone de eroticca

anyone had any experience with ladies that work at eroticca on forest lane ?? walked in just to check place out and desk guy brought a girl to "talk" with me......just curious
Back in the day I used to take HH SWs to the rooms there, but this is the first I'm hearing of on-site talent.
miss sushi worked there while she was in dallas.
you cannot see them.. .kind of like an AMP
girl said $100 for bodyrub...plus $16 for room
how did she look?
i usually pick up parking lot traffic moving between there and the local motel... never actually been in, sounds like i need to try it out
kinda average AA girl........didn't think she was worth the fee.....saw much prettier girl behind glass and door in another room
This is new, probably new management. .
Well damn now I am checking it out tonight!! Sounds like a hot set up lol
kinda average AA girl........didn't think she was worth the fee.....saw much prettier girl behind glass and door in another room Originally Posted by mr. haney
What was the pricing structure?
girl told be $100 for back rub and $16 for room
i have never checked that place out - drive by it almost every friday night on my way home. i assumed it was like paris or new fine arts - dvd's with viewing booths at the rear. Are you saying they have booths where you can watch live girls? i used to live in austin and they had some bookstore with live performers and you fed tokens into a machine until a giant metal partition would slide down when you ran out of tokens ...
Well damn now I am checking it out tonight!! Sounds like a hot set up lol Originally Posted by karnak1989
Excellent also interested. Check it out and please give detailed report
i used to live in austin and they had some bookstore with live performers and you fed tokens into a machine until a giant metal partition would slide down when you ran out of tokens ... Originally Posted by dlstxmale
we had those here too, but it's been many years ago.. in fact, Jade Spa and the spot where NyNy Spa sits, used to be adult bookstores with the same live performers you described.

(actually, don't quote me on NyNy.. I can't swear it was Walnut Hill, may have been Royal Lane.. oldtimers?)
There was another one at Regal Row, across from the Motel 6. It was an adult book store, but part of it had nude dancers. They were on a enclosed stage, dancing. I think all customers had individual rooms.
There was a slot that you would pay the dancer. I went there once around 1990, there was an ugly pregnant dancer. I left. My memory may be a little foggy, but you can't forget an ugly pregnant nude dancer.