Review: Melissa's magical mouth is definitely amazing but...

Date: 11/26/2017
Provider: Melissa
Phone: 469-601-5096
Email Address: none
URL / Website: none
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 35 and NW Highwa
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DT, BBBJ, BLS FaceFuck, CIM to completion
Session Length: 30
Fee: 40
Hair Color and Length: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: BBW
Recommendation: Yes
the price point is right, but I'm surprised how many of y'all are racing to see this one.. she is fat, far from pretty, and is a cum dump.. not to mention all the trouble you might face. is saving a few dollars worth it? I can't see how this is much better than jacking off.. maybe my hand is running a special, but it didn't charge me last time I did that.
the price point is right, but I'm surprised how many of y'all are racing to see this one.. she is fat, far from pretty, and is a cum dump.. not to mention all the trouble you might face. is saving a few dollars worth it? I can't see how this is much better than jacking off.. maybe my hand is running a special, but it didn't charge me last time I did that. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I totally agree. You a nasty mfer so if you won't touch her then I know something is up! She does have good personal hygiene but man she sucks a lot of dicks a day!
This girl wasted my time. I had an appointment to see her at 2 pm. Called her b4 I left. Reached there abou 5 minutes early. Texted her, no reply. After 15 minutes, I left. She called me at 8:30 pm with some bullshit excuse about plumbing problem in her room, so was willing to do a car date. I texted back and let her have it. Then she started calling from different number, left text if I can talk. I totally ignored her.

You waste my time, I'll never ever see you, no matter how hot you're. In this case that doesn't apply though.
the price point is right, but I'm surprised how many of y'all are racing to see this one.. she is fat, far from pretty, and is a cum dump.. not to mention all the trouble you might face. is saving a few dollars worth it? I can't see how this is much better than jacking off.. maybe my hand is running a special, but it didn't charge me last time I did that. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Everyone was bragging about this one.. So i went to take the Melissa Challenge... see my review. It was good but not Mind Numbing. I agree with the OP.. lots of volume, she had a "trainee" watching us as I handled my business and a dude was walking out while I was coming in...
I just read yours, JS.. good review, so good you piqued my interest

AFAICT, you are the only guy to do FS..

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hey Chung! yes it was spur of the moment. To quote my good buddy George
"i’m already facing the problems of old age. I completely skipped healthy adulthood. I went from having orgasms immediately, to taking forever. You could do your taxes in the time it takes me to have an orgasm. " N the BBJ wasn't going to make it so I told her I wanted to fuck n she said cool.

Never thought about the bucket list aspect.. now maybe if it was a "little person" trainee sitting in the chair and she joined in.. Now that's some bucket list Shit!!

Yes it is the Orange "O n Go" as I call it.
Any pics am from far way

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Originally Posted by SundarP
And the Golden P syndrome begins to set in
Thanks for helping me reevaluate my decision to see her. Maybe if I'm just in the area I will go see her, but not making it a priority.
Originally Posted by SundarP
Lol

Unless someone is dying to die of HIV, yes sure go get your bbj from her. with this volume its like rolling a dice with std.
Unless someone is dying to die of HIV, yes sure go get your bbj from her. with this volume its like rolling a dice with std. Originally Posted by romeo.juliet
Yeah but you can say that about a lot chicks on this board