Boycott Starbucks !!!!

I got this message from a friend who is a veteran. I understand not everyone understands the concept that our men and women unselfishly volunteer for the freedom of others but this is horrible .

( Semper Fi Marine. Hope you are well.
A good friend of mine sent me an e-mail about how Starbucks disrespected some of your fellow Leathernecks. They were deployed to the " STAN " and wrote a letter to Starbucks seeking any free samples they could get from the company. Starbucks sent back a response to their request that they ( Starbucks ) : don't support the war or its goals OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN IT !
I've never purchased anything from those pretentious pricks before and damn sure won't now. It's my intent to spread the word to as many vets and active duty folks as I come across. There is a Starbucks in Wilford Hall Military Medical Clinic, so I wonder how the company justifies taking the money of sick and wounded active duty and retired military personnel and their dependents and having a " no tolerance " for the very people that are deployed to protect their freedom ?
War has been declared by this former squid Marine !
Hope you and your " critters " are doing well. )

Starbucks could have respectively declined a response at all but to give this answer ?
Sgt. Howard C Wright wrote the email in 2004.
He has since retracted and apologized,explaining it was a rumor he heard second-hand. A friend heard it from a friend.
He later said that Starbucks does support the troops.
Sgt Wright requests that everyone who posted his original email,also post his subsequent letter of apology.
Starbucks has been left-wing for a long time. Plenty of other options for me.