Sad day ncns nicolecox

Set up an appointment to see Nicole Cox. At 1215 she texted me she was 15 min late. Then out of nowhere I see some dude pull up with a walkie-talkie. So I text her saying that I think it may be an UC. No reply... 15 min go by no call or txt. Meanwhile I am in the parking lot just chilling and waiting. I give her the benefit of the doubt and say she is pro my showering. So I shoot her a text that the guy left and what's the plan now. Nothing... I stayed for about 40 min and tried calling her 5 times. I loved our last encounter. This has happened to me twice in the past 2 weeks. All I can say is today utterly was not right in any accounts. I drove over there and waited for 40 min. Am I blacklisted or something??? I would like to know. But most of all I hope she is alright.
Set up an appointment to see Nicole Cox. At 1215 she texted me she was 15 min late. Then out of nowhere I see some dude pull up with a walkie-talkie. So I text her saying that I think it may be an UC. No reply... 15 min go by no call or txt. Meanwhile I am in the parking lot just chilling and waiting. I give her the benefit of the doubt and say she is pro my showering. So I shoot her a text that the guy left and what's the plan now. Nothing... I stayed for about 40 min and tried calling her 5 times. I loved our last encounter. This has happened to me twice in the past 2 weeks. All I can say is today utterly was not right in any accounts. I drove over there and waited for 40 min. Am I blacklisted or something??? I would like to know. But most of all I hope she is alright. Originally Posted by KnightsOff
If you weren't blacklisted before, you probably will be now...I could be wrong.

You hope she's alright? Nice spin...Hell, I hope 'she made it out alive'!
Not like her. Can someone out there check on her. I am out of town.
MarineButch
WITH is this???
I'm fine. My phone died and by the time I got to the store and bought a new charger and finish what I was doing this is what I found posted.

I don't know anything about any guys with walkie talkies I haven't seen you since I moved to my new unit so whatever you saw I had nothing to do with where I stay.
I posted this an hour later my apologies
WITH is this???
I'm fine. My phone died and by the time I got to the store and bought a new charger and finish what I was doing this is what I found posted.

I don't know anything about any guys with walkie talkies I haven't seen you since I moved to my new unit so whatever you saw I had nothing to do with where I stay. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
Nicole
Good to see you are ok.
MarineButch
Because sitting at an in call in your car for 40 minutes in the parking lot isn't conspicuous...go to a god damn gas station, mc Donalds, strip mall or wherever and wait. That shit right there pisses me the fuck off more than you know. Where's walkie talkie man when you need him???
Thank u for checking in on me
I'll see you soo. All is ok.
WITH is this???

I don't know anything about any guys with walkie talkies I haven't seen you since I moved to my new unit so whatever you saw I had nothing to do with where I stay. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
Are you saying you didn't know you had an appt with him?
... Where's walkie talkie man when you need him??? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
(insert irritating walkie talkie squelch noise here) kkkkkkkk....The mother hen is back on the nest...I repeat, the mother hen is back on the nest...All clear.
Are you saying you didn't know you had an appt with him? Originally Posted by ManSlut
I'm not seeing where I said that. I've already spoken to him and I'll see him in the next couple days. You have a good night
Because sitting at an in call in your car for 40 minutes in the parking lot isn't conspicuous...go to a god damn gas station, mc Donalds, strip mall or wherever and wait. That shit right there pisses me the fuck off more than you know. Where's walkie talkie man when you need him??? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
+10000
I know! I have had many clients showing up early to my private INCALL in my neighborhood and sit in the freaking car, or on the street just sitting there! Duhhhhh, could you be any creepier?? Or in my driveway when I tell them I'll text when ok to come on. I'm crystal clear with my instructions, drive around or something! Jeez

FYI, for the guys....it sets a weird vibe for the session if we see you out there just lurking
I posted this an hour later my apologies Originally Posted by KnightsOff

Next time may I suggest waiting a day or two before posting a ncns. Maybe there was a very good reason and a good provider should offer more time or a discount to make it up to you but not if you piss them off.
I posted this an hour later my apologies Originally Posted by KnightsOff
whatever.. I don't know why you are apologizing, if what you stated was true.