Netflix and chill as a session...thoughts

So u was chatting with someone and the idea came up about doing a netflix and chill session and got me thinking. Could predetermine something to "watch"(a movie, X episodes of Y,sporting event) session ends after.
Sounds slightly relaxing!
Are you expecting an extra 90-120 minutes of cuddle time/hanging out while you’re watching the movie and then just paying the donation when it comes down to play time? Are you considering an extra donation for the “Netflix and chill” time?

IMO unless it’s a VERY regular client/someone who I’m very familiar with, an overnight appointment, or an extra tip/donation is included with the donation, I wouldn’t think to offer that on my menu. I can see that going downhill very quickly... guys with small pockets wanting an excessive amount of time. I would get tired of that pretty quick if I offered that to just anyone.
Try a sugar baby site, much easier to find that type of thing there. Many are willing to do pay per meeting setups.
Are you expecting an extra 90-120 minutes of cuddle time/hanging out Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
No, just whatever show was discussed. Ex. We pick a movie or whatever,donation, start movie, activities take place during that time. I can see your point about possibility of going off the rails quick though.

This isnt an ISO just a discussion.
I think it's a great idea and a 3hr date would be perfect for such a thing. Tapas, an adult beverage or 2 and a great show. Toss in playtime and that is my kind of afternoon or night.
I 2nd that to Laura Lynn That sounds like all kinds of fun and relaxation.
I've had a couple of movie dates with providers, one in a theater and one at her house. No money was exchanged, and no services were provided. I enjoyed both immensely.

I think the kind of "dates" that I had are things to be done at her invitation, not your request.

If, on the other hand, you're willing to pony up what she asks for three hours of her time, I don't see why you couldn't at least ask.
Netflix and chill is the best! I have a reg & that is all we do. 4hr session, netflix, & order pizza= LOTS OF FUN.

Lots of time to explore and learn more about each other, without the ladies time being taken forgranted, without time constraints. If you are thinking about doing it with a provider, I would highly suggest it.
Just pay her for the time and I’m sure you won’t have a problem finding a willing provider. You certainly cannot expect her to spend time watching a movie with you without paying for the time.
Well since I love Netflix and chilling, sounds relaxing! Throw in some pizza and a glass of wine, I’d like that as well.
The stars would have to align perfectly for this to work for me.

I'd have to be able to get away for 3-4 hours without being missed in the real world. I'd also have to select a provider that I felt I had a real connection with, to make this seem more natural (and less transaction like).

That being said, it sounds like it could be a fantastic little rendezvous!
I so could Netflix and chill with you Corona....we might have tested the waters on that huh?

I so want a netflix and chill session.... including the play time....pause button is there for a purpose....
You are exactly who I was thinking about!!
Sounds like a lot of fun to me! I’d do it. Of course you’d have to pay for my Netflix subscription, I don’t have it right now. I do have all the premium movie channels.
Just bring the adult beverages and or soft drinks, and let’s cuddle up in bed for a few hours; watch TV and play.