Board Drama

Don’t we see enough negative stuff in the social space? We come here for fun and positivity. It might not be my place, but if y’all are going to air out negativity, maybe do it in private. Everyone’s experiences are different - if you have an issue, go directly to that person and hash it out.

It hasn’t been 2 weeks and Eccie is back to its old ways. Smh. I’m all for comedy, but does anyone else feel this way?
Don’t we see enough negative stuff in the social space? We come here for fun and positivity. It might not be my place, but if y’all are going to air out negativity, maybe do it in private. Everyone’s experiences are different - if you have an issue, go directly to that person and hash it out.

It hasn’t been 2 weeks and Eccie is back to its old ways. Smh. I’m all for comedy, but does anyone else feel this way? Originally Posted by TristanThick
Agree,

I try not to participate, or even read the drama. It is like watching a boring game of tennis.
Its a damn shame...
Yes a damn shame
I was entertained and made the last hour of work last night fly by, thanks again Tara Evans
The majority of the members on this site don't engage in that juvenile Jerry Springer type bullshit.

If this bothers you, just ignore or start blocking the trolls.
I was entertained and made the last hour of work last night fly by, thanks again Tara Evans
Originally Posted by bradwhite3284
And who's the one with the agenda
Let it fucking go already
I like the ones that just can't let it go and keep at it until someone gets banned again...that's usually Tara smh n lol. Wtf girl...move on and don't use the f word silly. It's not that kind of board anymore
I like the ones that just can't let it go and keep at it until someone gets banned again...that's usually Tara smh n lol. Wtf girl...move on and don't use the f word silly. It's not that kind of board anymore Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Yes Sir Smokies lol
Like it or not the so called "drama" promotes view counts! View counts results in advertising! As long as no rules are broken let the site make money!!!
there is enough drama in our outside lives.....so let's just keep the peace & get a peice!!
there is enough drama in our outside lives.....so let's just keep the peace & get a peice!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I’n just gonna’ toss some Woodford Reserve back to that. Cheers, sexy.
I like the ones that just can't let it go and keep at it until someone gets banned again...that's usually Tara smh n lol. Wtf girl...move on and don't use the f word silly. It's not that kind of board anymore Originally Posted by Tsmokies
With those big, beautiful...mmm...Tara can do whatever the hell she wants. Lol! All due respect. I can think of a couple of things.

Can I say that?!
With those big, beautiful...mmm...Tara can do whatever the hell she wants. Lol! All due respect. I can think of a couple of things.

Can I say that?! Originally Posted by TristanThick
Yeah, Tara is a butt anyway.

Can I say that?! Originally Posted by TristanThick