Name: Jojo
Address and Phone: -
Address: N Plano Rd, Richardson, Texas 75081
Phone: 972-234-4492
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.yelp.com/biz/east-blue-lotus-richardson
Activities: Tons of DFK, Breast worship, HJ, Ass play, PM, Her signature session is you face down and ass up; and her behind you being great
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: She has a thick build for being Chinese but it is not unappealing. Her tits are soft and succulent with very responsive nipples. Her ass is round and smackable. Didn't go south because she was working my ass like she worked at Benihana.
Recommendation: Yes
She’s fun. I’ve seen her several times over the past year and left a review or two on her. My last session with her, we both laid naked on the table dfk. She usually wears a diaper to protect herself, or that’s what she told me. Small bush for you bush lovers. She’s too chatty for my liking. It’s her service that brings me back.
Hey bro I am new to the subAMP game? I know AMP is easy just come in and shit goes down. What is the deal with this place and others like it?
Hey bro I am new to the subAMP game? I know AMP is easy just come in and shit goes down. What is the deal with this place and others like it? Originally Posted by throwawaybobis
See the AMP vs SubAMP thread in this forum.
  • GregN
  • 01-26-2019, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by GregN
Originally Posted by Night Court
Originally Posted by helo2367
Nice info.
Originally Posted by throwawaybobis
She's okay for massage. Nice girl, maybe a bit too chatty, likes to kiss on you but I've always pushed away, because every time I've seen her she's had a stinky mouth.
Good set of info posted in this thread!
Unfortunately her hands are like sandpaper!!