Lunch Specials

Prince George's County cops use online ads to lure 'johns,' prostitutes in undercover sting

"You start getting calls within seconds," explained an undercover officer we'll call Samantha. "The lunch rush is the most popular, so between 11:45 and 1:00 you see, pretty much, 85 percent of your people."

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/1918334...ns-prostitutes
MS E...Very informative
Those guys didn't even get a chance to run for the car.
"Prostitution is a gateway crime, leading to Staff edited by DDarkness- PROHIBITED TOPIC," Capt. told us. "It's also tied into robberies. It runs the gamut. And basically, we're trying to send the message that we're not going to tolerate it in this county."
I thought it was the other way around. Users may try prostitution and or robberies to pay for.

Capt. also mentioned that prostitution also spreads diseases. In fact, the first "john" arrested on Thursday told the undercover officer posing as a prostitute that he would pay more for sex if she allowed him to forgo the use of a condom.
really that never happens

thanks ms e

Whats scary is that LE has a monkey see monkey do mentality.
Could be playing at a theatre near you ...soon
Thanks ms e
Ms. Elizabeth,

Thanks!

DD
errrrr I remembered to remove the captain's name and forgot to reword a bit

thanks DD

timing of this threAD is strange ijs
  • Quail
  • 08-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Thank you Ms. E for sharing that story with the rest of us.
sobering thoughts, thanks Ms E

interesting that the dollar value for 1/2 hour was so low, and of course the classic incriminating discussion of what I do for x amount of dollars, always a no no.
so I'm the only one wondering about the timing of this threAD. well I may be wrong. But it does fit ms e style.
First,
thanks ms e Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Then,
so I'm the only one wondering about the timing of this threAD. well I may be wrong. But it does fit ms e style. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Is such cynicism necessary?
sobering thoughts, thanks Ms E

interesting that the dollar value for 1/2 hour was so low, and of course the classic incriminating discussion of what I do for x amount of dollars, always a no no. Originally Posted by lostforkate
Maybe it was a lunchtime special ...
Thanks Miss E. You're alright in my book.
Just went by holiday inn on Niagara falls BLVD and cop all over the place ,,,,, a lot of them at the inn and down the side street????
First,

Then,

Is such cynicism necessary? Originally Posted by jackfengshui
well I read this first. Then saw another. and well yes, necessary