NCNS Harry3456789

His set an appt at 10.30am, he didnt show up.
He gave me an excused about cops car in my area.
Then he again wanted to see me at 4pm, I gave him second chance to make it up.
4.11pm texted him no answer. Stood me up twice today. This is so rude!
*arry_*45*@yahoo.com
214**629*7
Harry3456789 is his handle
Sorry he wasted your time, very rude but really his loss. I was stood up this morning also wish I would have called you instead.
My coworkers actually showed up to work today. I wish they would have NCNSed.
He just might have been too nervous to see you, baby. Yep, it happens.
If your too nervous to see providers then you need to lurk the boards and not make real appts. We get nervous too, but damn thats not an excuse. Especially twice. He is a tool. Point blank..
I guess that Harry haven't learned about how to treat the provider right!!
I had to taught him that he has to be on time and respect..
When i met him several month ago, he showed up 50min early and saying "Oh It didn't take that long from my home..??" I wasn't even at my incall yet..

He lived in America not that long...from India. and don't know much of this culture..so I told him what to do when he visit with ladies..
He is spoil brat!...lol but he is not a bad person, just need to grow up little...lol
OH, Harry! you really crack me up!
The guy sounds immature, selfish and disrespectful. Just because he gets there early, he wanted to start early? Just because he didn't feel like meeting, he just NCNS? That is just selfish and he doesn't respect someone's time and effort. I'm from another country and I was taught the same way as Americans...to respect others. It's not a cultural thing...he just doesn't care. I wouldn't have time for someone like this..and I'm pretty sure someone like him wouldn't pass my screening either.
Sorry this happened to you and there is no excuse for his behavior. I agree with Miss Samantha above, respect should be given no matter what your heritage.
Sorry this happened my dear, but thanks for putting him on blast!