The New Eccie

• Toyz
  • 02-19-2015, 01:09 PM
As many know eccie had a multi hour shut down last night to refresh the servers making the data flow much quicker and with less error rate.

But what excites me the most are the upgrades to functionality!!

Although there are a lot of them my favorite is the new fraud detection software tweek.

Net of the upgrade is it provides a much deeper dive and connection of multiple handles to owners!

Soon we will see several of our more visible handles on vacation as they are "linked" back to their true owner!!

Have you ever thought..."wow...he always posts soon after her"...or..
"His speech pattern, key words, intonations, pauses, escalation patterns are just like (((fill in the Hoogar handle))).

And the real fun will be when the monthly Talley of fake names is posted for our perusement!

This should be funz.
You do know multi handles does not mean they are on the same IP. For instance I have home Internet which is separate from my cell phone Internet, which is also separate from my wifi tablet, which can use any free wifi around. And that is before multiple private browsers, or using proxies.
Ah am Spartacus!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 3296760.jpg (136.4 KB, 292 views)
rockerrick always has that eccie con-man intel.

Psst... my second handle is David.Douchehurst.

I learned it from watching rr.
  • Toyz
  • 02-19-2015, 03:55 PM
rockerrick always has that eccie con-man intel.

Psst... my second handle is David.Douchehurst.

I learned it from watching rr. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Be wary EJL. It also has a biometric gender calibration function and can tell the gender of a user to 96.333% accuracy.
Yeah, but EJL's clit is long'r than mah dick. But mah dick is bigg'r round than 'er wrist. Things laik thet throw them 'lectronicmical thangs fer a loop.
Be wary EJL. It also has a biometric gender calibration function and can tell the gender of a user to 96.333% accuracy. Originally Posted by Toyz

I know I know, it's hard to discern a providers true gender here in co-ed when many of the dudes in the vicinity act like total biatchs too.

So there will always be that 3.666% of enigmatic intrigue...

😈
Have you ever thought..."wow...he always posts soon after her"...or..
"His speech pattern, key words, intonations, pauses, escalation patterns are just like (((fill in the Hoogar handle))). Originally Posted by Toyz
No
You do know multi handles does not mean they are on the same IP. For instance I have home Internet which is separate from my cell phone Internet, which is also separate from my wifi tablet, which can use any free wifi around. And that is before multiple private browsers, or using proxies. Originally Posted by rockerrick
He weren't so smart afterall, were he?
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 07:32 AM
IT is still working on a fix...

You've notced that all Bandles assigned to the former RockerPunk have quickly been removed...but other Bandles & Moodles still exist and are slow in being removed.

We expect a fix in late FY2030 so be sure to stay tuned for those wonderful upgrades to cum.
How's it going SOULFLY?
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 07:49 AM
How's it going SOULFLY? Originally Posted by El Comegente
Nope, that was made up to kick me off the board because I posted THIS in the National Forum.

And even if it was, how hilarious a bandle calling out a bandle...but you guys talk to yourselves all the time anyway...rating each others threads, trying to act like you have friends...what a fucking joke!

Hows it going little doggie? You seem to go away so quickly anymore you can't even bite any ankles...must butt frustrate the shit outta you huh Ricky?

To go from a once respected member with valued opinions, to a fly just hanging on till you get swatted again...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1468630
Nope it's already been told that you got banned for SOULFLY.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057111189&postcount=47

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057113207&postcount=55

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?<br />...1&postcount=68

Poor sad little creature...
You get so much from your little gay handle.
Handles are so fun...
Attached Images File Type: jpg good_to_great_image.jpg (49.5 KB, 70 views)
Says a BANDLE!!!

Nope it's already been told that you got banned for SOULFLY.

Poor sad little creature...
You get so much from your little gay handle.
Handles are so fun... Originally Posted by El Comegente
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 10:48 AM
Says a BANDLE!!! Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
I know, right????

Hes never been accused of being very smart though...