Now that Rocker Rick is back......

things will be getting back to "normal"......

Whee!

Welcome back to junior high.
You have to be the most worthless troll killer ever
Got to ask? What troll have you ever killed?
Pathetic old man, pathetic existence, what ever would you do without Whispers, SL, and myself?
Interesting to note that Pink Taco's account is disabled...
People come people go, I'm sure the climate here chased him or her off.
Just blame it on Whispers.
things will be getting back to "normal"......

Originally Posted by Whispers

That would imply that he actually left. Oh you mean the RR handle!
Pathetic old man Originally Posted by rockerrick
At least I can turn my head. Even with the cowl.
People come people go, I'm sure the climate here chased him or her off.
Just blame it on Whispers. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
That's riiiiiiiiiight PlainVanillaATX
Interesting to note that Pink Taco's account is disabled... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Weren't YOU behind the Pink Taco account? I know there are many that you have created to be able to write reviews and keep your cunt working and read Locker Room info.....

It seemed like an obvious attempt by someone to try to discredit Ricky....
That's riiiiiiiiiight PlainVanillaATX Originally Posted by rockerrick
Hey Fucker! My goddamn IP addresse(s) will stand up to the scrutiny. Shit, I sent a "Contact Us" message to the owners or who ever the fuck runs this thing requesting that they reply to me in a message stating that "after careful investigation we have concluded that Plainvanillaatx is not Claire She Blows." I got a response back from Chica Chaser stating that they would not and could not do that as a matter of policy. So go play with your bitch ass skateboard in the storm that's coming and and mind your own little damn business. Asshole dragging me into your inferiority complex......

-Nilla (I'm NOT FUCKING CLAIRE......oh wait....Shit!!!!...I am...and will continue to do so!)
Hey Fucker! My goddamn IP addresse(s) will stand up to the scrutiny. Shit, I sent a "Contact Us" message to the owners or who ever the fuck runs this thing requesting that they reply to me in a message stating that "after careful investigation we have concluded that Plainvanillaatx is not Claire She Blows." I got a response back from Chica Chaser stating that they would not and could not do that as a matter of policy. So go play with your bitch ass skateboard in the storm that's coming and and mind your own little damn business. Asshole dragging me into your inferiority complex......

-Nilla (I'm NOT FUCKING CLAIRE......oh wait....Shit!!!!...I am...and will continue to do so!) Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
Nilla:

Welcome to the party!

- RSG

-Nilla (I'm NOT FUCKING CLAIRE......oh wait....Shit!!!!...I am...and will continue to do so!) Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
And might I add that you do a wonderful job of it