SNAP CHAT

Any other ladies do this for the hobby. Thought about setting up an account for my favorites....who does this appeal to?
I guess no one.....HMMMM
  • tp161
  • 08-11-2015, 03:39 PM
What would you post?
I've heard of it but never done it. I don't have time to fuck around with social media.
I would post naughty snip-its

setting it up as we type....

I will only add those that I have verified through my screening process. If I receive add request from those that I do not know....I will shut it down.

Its a little extra something I want to try......Lets start snapping.

Email me for the snap name..... (I will not respond to pms)

sweetutrgirl4u@yahoo.com

No this is not a THREAD......haha I can see it coming now.
  • tp161
  • 08-11-2015, 03:58 PM
That leaves me out
Let me screen you and Ill add you
If my understanding of snap chat is correct it's popularity is based upon the fact that the pics vanish within ten seconds or less.

My question is what's to prevent anyone from simply turning on screen record which is free?

In that case you would be the one getting screened.
it notifies me when someone has saved a pic or a video. In that case I will block the person, lol.
it keeps your personal info safe. I don't want this to turn into something bad...just something fun
Screen capture is not the same as trying to save an image file.

Screen capture just records to movie or photo whatever is on your computer screen.

There is no way to detect that or prevent it. Just imagine shooting an image of your computer screen with any external recording device.
That's why it's so easy for people to illegally copy movies and post them on Youtube.

They could never actually save the original movie file itself but capturing the screen image and sound comes standard with every Mac.

It's completely separate from manipulating the image file itself.

Perhaps that's something for you to consider or at least research beforehand.
its a phone app. you can not view on your computer
its a phone app. you can not view on your computer Originally Posted by Daddys Girl

Ahhh didn't know that.
So it is up and running....I am just snapping away....

If you are interested in being added feel free to send me an email.
hey daddys girl have you try kik app