I want to nominate Lauren Batchelder as the whore of the month

http://nypost.com/2015/10/17/the-plo...-donald-trump/

This eighteen year old twat has sold herself to the highest bidder and now she should live with it. Like Monica, Lauren's name should become synonymous with selling one's self. Now I don't normally use the word "whore" to describe our providers. I have more respect for them than that. They provide a necessary service and we appreciate that. No, this little twit either took it upon herself to do a dirty deed in the service of Jeb Bush or she is just following orders which would make a good person question if they're following the right candidate. So I give you;

Lauren Batchelder: Whore of the Month.

Maybe someone should start a thread about Jeb Bush using a barely legal operative in his operation for this stuff.
Keep looking for those mountains, you cocksucker.
  • WTF
  • 10-17-2015, 03:51 PM
Jesus Christ...that is rather harsh.
http://nypost.com/2015/10/17/the-plo...-donald-trump/

This eighteen year old twat has sold herself to the highest bidder and now she should live with it. Like Monica, Lauren's name should become synonymous with selling one's self. Now I don't normally use the word "whore" to describe our providers. I have more respect for them than that. They provide a necessary service and we appreciate that. No, this little twit either took it upon herself to do a dirty deed in the service of Jeb Bush or she is just following orders which would make a good person question if they're following the right candidate. So I give you;

Lauren Batchelder: Whore of the Month.

Maybe someone should start a thread about Jeb Bush using a barely legal operative in his operation for this stuff. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well his family HAS adopted Slick Willy into it !
Looks like a spinner.
I like Jeb.
Keep looking for those mountains, you cocksucker. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd have to increase your game by a factor of 5 just to be pathetic. Your mountain comment shows that you have me confused with someone else which just goes to demonstrate your stupidity. As for being a cocksucker....I understand that you're a professional so you'd have to show how its done. Really not my style though but don't let me stop you.
But, but, but YOURE the one who asks other posters for pictures of their JUNK!

Tell the truth, creep! That's why you ignore so many of us. You were rejected in your dick quest.

You should never have gotten blackout drunk before posting, JDrunk!
I would give her a creampie
This uni-party skank gets around...

Can I get a linck to her showcase.
Can I get a linck to her showcase. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
No Shit, she even does duck lips...

• DSK
  • 10-19-2015, 03:58 PM
Jesus Christ...that is rather harsh. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree, you might want to walk this one back JD.
Can I get a linck to her showcase. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Wonder if she tours and if she's GFE and / or PSE ?