Regulars? A repeat customer or a relationship?

Regulars? A repeat customer or a relationship? Ladies do you feel as though a percentage of your regulars might feel they have a "relationship" with you? Lot's of ladies will make a guy feel great. At times "gentleman" misinterpret the kindness being offered.

Guys do your ATF'S offer more or spend more time with you?

Ladies do you go the extra mile for regulars?
I think naturally "regulars" do tend to feel like there is a type of relationship. I really only feel like there has to be some boundaries crossed for the relationship to become misconstrued, but that would depend on the individuals personal boundaries. I.e. going to lunch together "off the clock".. some providers have a strict policy against this, some don't. Some would consider certain things perfectly friendly and fine, while to others it would be a big conflict of interest. It all varies. I do feel a sort of kindredness with mine, we consider it friendship outside of business and I enjoy it very much.
  • BEBEJ
  • 11-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Jade Rose Makes A good point boundaries do need to be established never want to intentionally lead someone on , But most gentlemen do realize that this is our business some attach there selves and others respect the boundaries
there's a line between I fuckin' LOVE you, vs I LOVE fuckin' you..
Never that kind of relationship. But in a real sense "regular" or "repeat customer" IS a relationship, even with a bar or a hairdresser and good customers get recognized by rational businesses. It comes with and incurs no obligations for the future on either side beyond "pay your tab". Same here. Relationship - yes. Commitment - no.
I believe that I have become friends with most, if not all of my regulars. I've gone out to eat off the clock, text or talk to them.

I will set time aside specifically for them on days that they ask even if an exact time isn't set and feel slighted if they stand me up. I don't get upset if it's not a regular, but if it's someone I've seen a few times it does bother me.

I've had times when a regular or someone that I've seen more than a couple times will ask if they can see me on a certain day but not sure about what time. I will usually keep that day free until I hear from them to either set a time or that they can't make it after all.
Never that kind of relationship. But in a real sense "regular" or "repeat customer" IS a relationship, even with a bar or a hairdresser and good customers get recognized by rational businesses. It comes with and incurs no obligations for the future on either side beyond "pay your tab". Same here. Relationship - yes. Commitment - no. Originally Posted by irishlad
I've slept with three hairstylists who did my hair for 30, think I can get a hoogar who charged me $250 to give me a haircut? fuck NO
I've slept with three hairstylists who did my hair for 30, think I can get a hoogar who charged me $250 to give me a haircut? fuck NO Originally Posted by RandB fan
I've slept with three hairstylists who did my hair for 30, think I can get a hoogar who charged me $250 to give me a haircut? fuck NO Originally Posted by RandB fan
How about man scaping?
Just for the hell of it!
We need more pictures!
Perfect
Awesome!
Regulars? A repeat customer or a relationship? Ladies do you feel as though a percentage of your regulars might feel they have a "relationship" with you? Lot's of ladies will make a guy feel great. At times "gentleman" misinterpret the kindness being offered.

Guys do your ATF'S offer more or spend more time with you?

Ladies do you go the extra mile for regulars? Originally Posted by Still Looking