Do you like morning, afternoon or late night?

Just curious what you guys prefer when it comes to your play time....

I like mornings and late night....
"Everyone deserves morning sex and pancakes!" haha I am always horny in the morning and love a man with aggressive morning wood to ravage me before I can even get my senses in order then demand breakfast in bed...perferable cooked naked with an adorable little apron. Ahhh what a great 50's housewife I would have made
I know I like all times of day. But have to agree with gingerpie that my favorite time of day is morning.
I'll take anytime that works. But morning is my favorite.
I'll even bring tacos before indulging in the big one.
Morning!
Mornings are fun but I do my best work in the evenings.

IB
When I wake up, at lunch time, afternoon, at dinner time, evening, at bed time, and any time I wake up throughout the night! I dont think theres a time of day that I DONT like it or want it.
Late nights
Late nights FTW
perfect.....
Love to start off in the morning and finish off at night. And if you wake up during the night that is a bonus.
I like early Monday mornings to get me going for the crazy, non stop, grind it out shit storm of the week ahead. Then late Friday afternoon to reward myself for killing it all week and being a self employed bad ass.

My only late night fun is on overnight sessions. Those middle of the night boners are always fun.
I prefer right now.
I love morning sex! I enjoy sex throughout the day! Come to my office and I know a place where we can have a lot of fun!!! With the right lady we will never leave the room!!! I guess I am just a horny guy!!
I prefer right now. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Hell yeah!