Worst BP shit that you were involved!

Just for fun: If you want to share. I will go first. Way back in my younger days, I started on BP. Worst exp: when she arrived she had ankle monitor. FUCK!

Still smashed hard and quick.

Thank you everyone for sharing!
omg.... thats fucking hilarious..

ok cali last year ordered a provider for me and a gent friend of mine while we where on vaca... girl in ad - brunette size 2 maybe short brown hair approx 20 yrs old def of girl next dooor.... girl who showed u long black hair looked from Philippine was easily a size 14 HAD A FULL LEG CAST AND WAS ON CRUTCHES..

I answered door and responded " what the hell did u eat between your place and the hotel????? cuzzz babe you aint what i ordered! and wtf happened to your leg?!?!?!
talk about the bait and switch...
not BP but I did pull my Desert Eagle out on a pimp that was approaching me in a parking lot. Saw him casing me from the 2nd floor long before I got out. Turns out all he wanted to do was give me some dab for a fly ride..or so he said. That Desert Eagle might have made him think twice who knows...
lol

yeah I live strapped .....
I once had a recent released TDCJ convict come to,see Mr off of BP (years ago) who swore I had an ad for $60 an hour. .....

He started yelling at me,and the hood came out, as I dared him to show me that $60 ad.

He shows me an ad from a AA provider.

After about 20 minutes of me explaining that was not me, and that I couldn't "service" him for that amount he gives me $250,and ends up apologizing.

Next best. BP client, the elderly (70+) man who had me lay completely flat and naked on the bed while he jacked off into a condom while holding a very large dildo.
Next best. BP client, the elderly (70+) man who had me lay completely flat and naked on the bed while he jacked off into a condom while holding a very large dildo.... Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
^^ Hilarious ! I'm trying to figure out the logistics on that.... he had both peckers in his hands or what? Good one NVS
In Austin TX- During a session with a BP provider, a pizza delivery guy pounds on the Notel door yelling "pizza" and the door opens half way. The pizza guy catches me getting a TUMA session from the provider!
The poor guy is stunned & says "ahh s**t nooo!", leaves the pizza and the floor and takes off.
Obviously the provider had forgotten she had ordered pizza LOL!

After the session, the BP provider offered me a slice, I grabbed 2 and out I went. YES, this actually happened in 2013.
In Austin TX- During a session with a BP provider, a pizza delivery guy pounds on the Notel door yelling "pizza" and the door opens half way. The pizza guy catches me getting a TUMA session from the provider!
The poor guy is stunned & says "ahh s**t nooo!", leaves the pizza and the floor and takes off.

After the session, the BP provider offered me a slice, I grabbed 2 and out I went. YES, this actually happened in 2013. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
There is some shit you just can't erase from memory.
After reading this I realize I am not having near as much fun as you guys in this hobby.
This hobbyist seemed to have not the best session on BP imo. His not for the weak of stomach "session pics" appear to be on page 9 of the comments section.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...058&highlight=

After the session, the BP provider offered me a slice, I grabbed 2 and out I went. YES, this actually happened in 2013. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
I guess tuma isn't his favorite fetish. Damn, he's missing out. Way better than pizza. Free pizza and tuma? Damn near perfect. Shoulda had her finish while you scarfed down the free pizza. Hope you guys tipped the poor fella at least. He may have needed quite a bit of counseling to cope with ptsd secondary to witnessing the most unholy of unholies.
^^ Hilarious ! I'm trying to figure out the logistics on that.... he had both peckers in his hands or what? Good one NVS Originally Posted by TryWeakly
He literally held the fake one while he wanked his real one. It was the oddest thing.
I guess tuma isn't his favorite fetish. Damn, he's missing out. Way better than pizza. Free pizza and tuma? Damn near perfect. Shoulda had her finish while you scarfed down the free pizza
Hope you guys tipped the poor fella at least. He may have needed quite a bit of counseling to cope with ptsd secondary to witnessing the most unholy of unholies. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
××××××××
This was a San Antonio provider touring ATX- in particular this provider was known to have a very limited menu, yet she did all kinds of crazy s**t with me lol. I went in knowing she had a limited menu cuz she was/is a hot pawg!
Oh I never asked for the TUMA lol!
Back in the day I had plenty of bad BP encounters yet I can say without a doubt the worst was a guy who booked an appointment at 11am on Saturday and was getting married at 1pm that same day. Still gives me chills until this very day.
Back in the day I had plenty of bad BP encounters yet I can say without a doubt the worst was a guy who booked an appointment at 11am on Saturday and was getting married at 1pm that same day. Still gives me chills until this very day. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

EPIC!!! I know a guy almost missed the birth of his child due to chasing poon.
This thread is great!
Lol