OurHome2

Probably late but does anyone know if we can get back on ourhome2?
Thanks
If your browser isn’t working download the puffin app in your Apple or Playstore App
I never did understand it it keep me update password and no hooker adds.
Just remember that if you opt to use Puffin and then not secure your session, your traffic - such as your password and anything messages you type - is open and clear on the network should someone be watching that server or you. There's a reason we encrypt web traffic, and bypassing that requirement comes with risk.
OH2 works perfectly for me because of a work around I created. I want to share my secret with the world. Get you phone and open your notepad. Type your password and make sure it is correct. Now copy that password using your right index finger only. Instead of pasting using that same finger, paste your password using your left index finger instead. It works everytime.
I want to share my secret with the world. Originally Posted by Chicken Pot Pie
It’s no secret that you wasted your money on premium access.
I have been trying for three weeks to get on and have been on any neighbor multiple emails to the support has not helped at all. What exactly is going on with that site it seem to correlate with Rubratings going down. It’s really messed me up because I virtually have nowhere to put my ads now! Any help would be greatly appreciated also if anybody knows how many new site or ads can be posted please let me know! Gotta keep those lights on!
Becca B
I keep forgetting eccie and oh2 exist.
I have been trying for three weeks to get on and have been on any neighbor multiple emails to the support has not helped at all. What exactly is going on with that site it seem to correlate with Rubratings going down. It’s really messed me up because I virtually have nowhere to put my ads now! Any help would be greatly appreciated also if anybody knows how many new site or ads can be posted please let me know! Gotta keep those lights on!
Becca B
9726461630 Originally Posted by Becca B
Tryst is a good site, but they do not allow reviews.
Tryst is a good site, but they do not allow reviews. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
I’ve been checking out Tryst more frequently, too. Most of the ladies I remember advertising in my area also have a presence on there. Between Tryst and P411, I seem to get pretty good intel on who is available around DFW.
I've been lucky....I've been able to get on all the time, but then again, my browser remembers my password so I just click on the bookmarked link for the site....and either it's still remembering my password or if I have to put it in again from being away from the site for more than 14 days for example, I just click my saved passwords and I get in. I'm accessing OH2 from my desktop and using Firefox.
I think a lot depends on what security precautions you put in place. I use private browser settings and log off after each visit to any hobby-related site. The folks who have been able to log in tend to be folks who can stay logged in, and who have either made changes to their VPN (or don’t use one at all) that have avoided the gremlins.

Ck1942 has offered advice to me, but so far nothing has worked. Hopefully, he will soon find an alternative host or other solution that finally fixes the problem.
Less than the length of time it has been to supposedly work on the security issues and what not for OH2, he could have trashed it and created a whole new website.
Keep in mind oh2 is not supported by revenue from paid membership or advertising. That and the site’s adult nature in all likelihood limits his options.
for most of us Becca it stopped working or an option as we cannot get in