Remember that kid in school...

Remember that kid in school who would cry and tell the teacher? That's what it reminds me of when people can't make a point so they cry and hit the RTM over the slightest little thing.
I don’t even know where that button is (desktop only thing?), but have a high tolerance for insults. On the other hand, not long ago was I tattled on for addressing someone as Einstein. Talk about virgin ears, sheesh.
Remember that kid in school who would cry and tell the teacher? That's what it reminds me of when people can't make a point so they cry and hit the RTM over the slightest little thing. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
It’s to the point that I don’t really want to post here much. Part of it is the tattle tails, part of it is something I don’t understand, which is giving points or warnings for going even an inch “off topic”.
It’s to the point that I don’t really want to post here much. Part of it is the tattle tails, part of it is something I don’t understand, which is giving points or warnings for going even an inch “off topic”. Originally Posted by Charley3
Yea, it's hard to have a discussion when you have to be so careful about going "off topic" and getting reported by someone with super thin skin.
... That's why posting is a VOLUNTARY act here.
You need not post if you don't want to.

... Ya still have SOME freedom here in America.

... Surely hope me crackerjack prose and comments make
you lads feel better. ...

... So this thread doesn't dissolve into yet-another
COMPLAIN session about the Forum Rules. ...

#### Salty
... That's why posting is a VOLUNTARY act here.
You need not post if you don't want to.

... Ya still have SOME freedom here in America.

... Surely hope me crackerjack prose and comments make
you lads feel better. ...

... So this thread doesn't dissolve into yet-another
COMPLAIN session about the Forum Rules. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I feel great. I'm just pointing out that it's a cowardly act to hit the RTM when you can't make a point.
The tattle tails are just as guilty as going "off topic" as anyone else.
The tattle tails are just as guilty as going "off topic" as anyone else. Originally Posted by tommy156
Yep, and just as guilty of personal insults too. It's hypocritical.
Gentlemen
The following is not permitted on the site:
Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

There are no issues or ramifications for members following the guidelines and reporting rules violations as needed this is how ECCIE stays online for all to enjoy

Thread is closed