Name: Anna
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Latin Bazzaar
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, Nuru Slide, SS, CG, Doggie, mish, more BBBJ. I took some pictures and I am getting help on getting a link for them. they are rated G and fit the guidelines....
Hair Length and Color: long dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Anna has a body built for this profession. 5'3 115lbs all natural breasts large B, shaven, with a nice ass on her
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the fine review, GR; Anna's a sweetie, inside and out.

And MSOG is always good to know about.

Those who like big, curvaceous butts and beautiful breasts will be especially glad to see her (jnibble, I'm talkin' bout you!)

Her always smiling, cute face is another added attraction to me.

For those interested in seeing what she looks like, here are the pics:

https://imgur.com/a/KtpzybH
Thank you Bobby for posting those for me. I need to have a lesson on how to do it myself one day....
Good review, breakdown, and pic.
Nice review my friend. I have going to Blue for a long time and it's good to see the talent is slowly coming back. Anna is now a must see for me.
Thank you Bobby for posting those for me. I need to have a lesson on how to do it myself one day.... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
those are not G rated pics! I saw Buttocks!

you might have meant "G" for Ghostrider.. you're sly that way. I suggest children and other living things stay away.. not from the pics, but from you. I don't trust old guys who can pop twice, but can't post an imgur pic
Good point Chung, But I can tell you it has taken a lot out of me and I probably will not be able to perform for another week... as far as the pics. Anna was very specific about wanting pictures posted on her review.

So a lesson learned here is that the AMP ladies are also monitoring their reviews similar to Indies. This was the first time I have ever been asked to take pictures...Had to delete them off my phone once I got home. Way to risky!!!
Saw Anna recently and no kidding with her teeth skinning me during BJ, very eager to please but she is just not my type, maybe because she reminded me the typical Asian moms in Asia.