Why Do You Like Sex?

Why do you like sex?

Let's start by saying, there are many pleasures in the world besides sex.

However, restricting the subject to sex, why do you like it so much?

My working theory is that as humans, we think too much, but sex is a way for us to disengage the mind and that is where the pleasure enters in.

. . . When we stop the mind and mainly work with the body!
It feels good and it burns calories.
Whats not to like about it?
Let's face it, it's nature's way to ensure the survival of the species. Simple as that.

No need to analyze it. Just sit back and enjoy it...
I second the "it feels good" response. Then there is something primal about a male and female body engaging in the act-- lust, heat, sweat, moans and then release.
For me it's because I love intimacy with another human being, I love to have big o's, and IT FEELS GOOD!
It's fun,it feels good, its a stress release, it' slows aging & it's healthy! Its the perfect satisfaction

I just love how it feels when your being held by a man

More interestingly ...ask the asexuals of the world why they don't like sex
http://www.youtube.com/embed/qeHJA-CHvbM Originally Posted by ripmp3z
I love reason #3.
Well, sex is actually not so simple.

Some really young and hot girls I have known, for example, have confided that they do not enjoy sex.

. . . Sex is really more complicated than you realize and it is not merely about survival of the species either.

Let's face it, it's nature's way to ensure the survival of the species. Simple as that.

No need to analyze it. Just sit back and enjoy it... Originally Posted by Always Horny
Because its NASTY! and Im a nasty little girl!
It's fun,it feels good, its a stress release, it' slows aging & it's healthy! Its the perfect satisfaction

I just love how it feels when your being held by a man

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Girl, I have got to buy you a plane ticket.
Because it gives me that natural rosy glow and I save money on buying blush. LOL
I read somewhere that orgasms are the reward for being human.