Illegals in country, offended trump said Americans Dream too

I saw this earlier this evening over on GOPUSA, and man have i been flabbergasted at it..

Apparently a # of illegal aliens "Dreamers" out in CA, were OFFENDED and insulted that trump DARED say "Americans have dreams too"..

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...130-story.html

BUT wait, i always thought that 'according to democrats and liberals', these illegals come here to 'live the american dream'? SO IF its the AMERICAN DREAM, why then, should illegal invaders, be offended the President said Americans dream about it too??
Illegal "Dreamers" should be given 30 days to report to the SS Administration Office nearest the zip code of their residence and sign up as an "Illegal Dreamers" and given a photo identification with an assigned "Illegal Dreamer" Number ... aka ID Number .... with the requirement they notify the SSA within 15 days of a change of address.

Those who do not report and sign up .... aren't "Dreamers"!
Illegal "Dreamers" should be given 30 days to report to the SS Administration Office nearest the zip code of their residence and sign up as an "Illegal Dreamers" and given a photo identification with an assigned "Illegal Dreamer" Number ... aka ID Number .... with the requirement they notify the SSA within 15 days of a change of address.

Those who do not report and sign up .... aren't "Dreamers"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Let me guess my Texas deplorable friend,

After they are processed in the manner you describe they should all be put aboard a train and taken to special work camps, here they can do labor and work until no longer useful at which time they will be given a nice shower.

Your a Nazi , you should be processed and showered.
No, Lexus is right ..... sign up, follow some rules, are we will be more than happy to send them home where they can be "Dreamers" in their own country .....
No, Lexus is right ..... sign up, follow some rules, are we will be more than happy to send them home where they can be "Dreamers" in their own country ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Lexus is a bitter old white man playing Texas cowboy. I have said it more than once but while there are many good Texans the most vile and racist citizens our country has to offer are Texans. America would be better off with a million dreamers if we could deport 1 deplorable Texan in exchange. Everytime I read a post that is racist and cruel sure enough the poster is a jerk cowboy.

Giddy up asshole!
Lexus is a bitter old white man playing Texas cowboy. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Are you Speedo's other handle?

If you get to be my age, hopefully you'll still be able to type and by that time figured out how to fuck females. Until then enjoy the hunting and pecking and the peckers.

Where did you work in the fields with the "migrant workers"?

Just as an aside ... regardless of which "side" one is on with this "dreamer" bullshit ... if one is claiming to be "dreamer" and desires to avail themselves of the "privilege" of becoming a CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES ...... the the "alleged DREAMER" is going to have to appear with identifying DOCUMENTS from which information can be obtained to IDENTIFY THE PERSON AS A "DREAMER" from a PARTICULAR COUNTRY, and born on a date certain and brought to the DREAMLAND of the USA on a date certain with HIS OR HER PARENT(S) in order to QUALIFY AS A "DREAMER" and be VETTED to assure he or she has not committed any "SERIOUS CRIMES" after being brought to the DREAMLAND of the USA.

According to StandingInShit ... Congress is NAZIS!

Hey, StandingInShit, DO YOUR IMAGINARY STUDENTS HAVE IDS?

According to StandingInShit ... Congress is NAZIS!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your correct I do think there are a lot of Nazis in Congress and 1 big one in the whitehouse! Luckily most of them are bitter old white guys that will be leaving office soon, to be replaced with forward thinking youths of all colors, any of my students could walk right into congress and be huge improvements over guys like Nunes, Gowdy, Ryan, and all the other nazis.
Lexus is a bitter old white man playing Texas cowboy. I have said it more than once but while there are many good Texans the most vile and racist citizens our country has to offer are Texans. America would be better off with a million dreamers if we could deport 1 deplorable Texan in exchange. Everytime I read a post that is racist and cruel sure enough the poster is a jerk cowboy.

Giddy up asshole! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The above post has to be the most idiotic thing I have ever read!

I say give notice to all illegals to get back to country of origin within 30 days and apply for work visas. All that are left should be round up and sent back with no visa application privileges. At that point we should protect our borders at all costs!! Give one warning shot, then if no retreat; double tap their asses in the head and give the coyotes something to eat. Wake up people, this may be our last chance to save our country
Your correct I do think there are a lot of Nazis in Congress and 1 big one in the whitehouse! Luckily most of them are bitter old white guys that will be leaving office soon, to be replaced with forward thinking youths of all colors, any of my students could walk right into congress and be huge improvements over guys like Nunes, Gowdy, Ryan, and all the other nazis. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Are you anything like your mentor Nancy Pelosi? {pass the bill so we can find out what's in it} Do you have to write it & then post it so you can read it & then realize how big of a dumbass you were for writing it?
I saw this earlier this evening over on GOPUSA, and man have i been flabbergasted at it..

Apparently a # of illegal aliens "Dreamers" out in CA, were OFFENDED and insulted that trump DARED say "Americans have dreams too"..

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...130-story.html

BUT wait, i always thought that 'according to democrats and liberals', these illegals come here to 'live the american dream'? SO IF its the AMERICAN DREAM, why then, should illegal invaders, be offended the President said Americans dream about it too?? Originally Posted by garhkal
"Dreamers" that's a perfect title for them. Because they are definitely dreaming.

Jim
The above post has to be the most idiotic thing I have ever read! Originally Posted by winn dixie
He's never heard of the Alamo!
"Dreamers" that's a perfect title for them. Because they are definitely dreaming.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
StandingInShit ... is the "DREAMER"!

Here's what he "DREAMS" about:

College Professor
Straight Shooter
Doctor of Political Science
Founder of LPSG
Teacher of Deplorables
Sexually abused by women
Rabbit Scientist
StandingInShit is always welcome in Texas:

Hey, StandingInShit, DO YOUR IMAGINARY STUDENTS HAVE IDS? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'll take the answer to be a .... "YES!"
The above post has to be the most idiotic thing I have ever read!

I say give notice to all illegals to get back to country of origin within 30 days and apply for work visas. All that are left should be round up and sent back with no visa application privileges. At that point we should protect our borders at all costs!! Give one warning shot, then if no retreat; double tap their asses in the head and give the coyotes something to eat. Wake up people, this may be our last chance to save our country Originally Posted by winn dixie
Read stupid cruel racist post, note state of origin. Point made!
The dream of illegals is to turn america into a shithole.