Memo: Vindicates Trump!!!

The GREATEST AND MOST HONEST PRESIDENT EVER, Donald J Trump has been vindicated by the MEMO!!

People are Thanking their Lucky Stars for TRUMP!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2018, 05:55 PM
Are you gay No Tell?

TheDaliLama sure hopes so....

Are you gay No Tell? Originally Posted by WTF
^^^ If I had to bet which of yinz two posters is queer, it wouldn't be the guy with 18 reviews!
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2018, 07:47 PM
^^^ If I had to bet which of yinz two posters is queer, it wouldn't be the guy with 18 reviews! Originally Posted by lustylad
I bet the only dick you've ever had are the ones on your mouth
I bet the only dick you've ever had are the ones on your mouth Originally Posted by WTF
You're getting lamer with every gay insult you attempt here, Liberace.

At least my dick works. Olivia Howard said yours doesn't (ouch).

Are you gay No Tell?

. Originally Posted by WTF
Sounds like you wish I were gay. Thanks for the offer, butt (pun) NO THANKS!! Lol
Are you gay No Tell?

. Originally Posted by WTF
If he was gay he would be acting like a Liberal, lol.

Jim
You're getting lamer with every gay insult you attempt here, Liberace. Originally Posted by lustylad
He hasn't matured mentally and emotionally beyond grade school playground antics. He lacks any informational substance or cognitive abilities so he resorts to childish name-calling and lame insults. It apparently works on him so he thinks it works on others!
The GREATEST AND MOST HONEST PRESIDENT EVER, Donald J Trump has been vindicated by the MEMO!!

People are Thanking their Lucky Stars for TRUMP!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2018, 08:54 AM

At least my dick works. Olivia Howard said yours doesn't (ouch). Originally Posted by lustylad
If a husky voiced midget gets your dick hard, you are the gay one.

Maybe LexusLover can get you hard and No Tell can finish you off.

He hasn't matured mentally and emotionally beyond grade school playground antics. He lacks any informational substance or cognitive abilities so he resorts to childish name-calling and lame insults. It apparently works on him so he thinks it works on others! Originally Posted by LexusLover
See what I mean Lusty?

I think the parrot is perched on his shoulder!
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2018, 09:55 AM
See what I mean Lusty?

I think the parrot is perched on his shoulder! Originally Posted by LexusLover
36% of people believe anything said. If I said it was raining outside and it wasn’t 36% of you would believe me even if it wasn’t raining. You Trump motherfuckers are Anti American morons. And Traitors
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2018, 11:26 AM
If he was gay he would be acting like a Liberal, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Really?
36% of people believe anything said. If I said it was raining outside and it wasn’t 36% of you would believe me even if it wasn’t raining. You Trump motherfuckers are Anti American morons. And Traitors Originally Posted by themystic
Is it too late to recast my DOTY vote?