all the government's men

my how times have changed

the liberal movie, making heroes out of washington post reporters during Watergate, all the president's men, needs a remake or perhaps remade as a spoof

first there was humpty dumpty

then there was all the king's men

then bereft of creativity of title, the left made all the president's men

now there should be made "all the government's men"

this time the washington post, the nyt, all the talking heads and reporters in the news business fight hard and with extreme fervor to stop release of the fisa memo

a landmark first in the annals of the news business, the "virtuous" fight for less disclosure more government secrecy

yes we are heroes fighting the good fight

and after its release? instead of delving into the substance of the memo lets all band together to not report on it but call it...lets see..what can we call it? yeah a nothing burger

the main stream news media has shown itself to be nothing but a captive of the dimocrat party, eschewing its given role of fighting for disclosure and release of information and exposing corruption ....nothing but lackeys and boot lickers

my how times have changed

the main stream news media has shown itself to be nothing but a captive of the dimocrat party, eschewing its given role of fighting for disclosure and release of information Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
... the "Washington" media hounds have their own "secret society"!

Their "connections" for "insider (leaks) news" are about to be dried up and tossed out into the light with tin cans tied to their feet .... "Stalag 17" style!

The "naysayers" on here should ....

... close their mouths

... quit making noise

... put their ears to the ground

... and listen to the rank and file retired agents' opinions.

Their personal reputations and integrity (called a "legacy") are on the line with the corruption permeating their former pride and joy. As I heard today: They were taught at the Academy to put their political bias and opinions aside ... and conduct investigations in a nonpartisan manner to conclusion BEFORE making a determination of outcome! They are disgusted with these revelations (about which they had heard before the memo release or the news media was discussing it!).
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2018, 09:17 AM
... . As I heard today: They were taught at the Academy to put their political bias and opinions aside ... and conduct investigations in a nonpartisan manner to conclusion BEFORE making a determination of outcome! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You heard that on Fox news by a low ranking retired FBI agent who is now right wing political hack.

The "naysayers" on here should ....

... close their mouths

... quit making noise

... put their ears to the ground

... and listen to the rank and file retired agents' opinions.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
WTF .. ask them tomorrow.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2018, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by WTF
what AK rifle is that he is holding?

why post that, wtf? what's your point?