Missing my FUN FRIENDS

Hey there y’all! I have been missing all my fun ass friends lately!! Hit me up so we can get together & make fun memories! simonewelsh@protonmail.com is the best way to reach me in a timely manner!! I hope some of us can hang out this weekend! I’m definitely needing some fun times!!

7C3335B6-A0E9-4F6A-8188-223CB604C29E.jpeg

XX
Simone💋
Hiya sexy....youre sooooooo HOT!!!!damn.wish I was home! enjoy!
Miss you too!! Have fun & safe travels babe!!
Ohhhhh well aren't you pretty! Meow.
Ohhhhh well aren't you pretty! Meow. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Thank you!!! I hope one day we can meet beautiful!
I would love to end this Sunday Funday with a friend(s) to spend time with! A movie & some cuddles sound absolutely perfect right about now!! Email me to contact! simonewelsh@protonmail.com

XX
Simone💋
This week is so long & dragging on that I would love to meet with some of my friends to catch up with one another! Email me at simonewelsh@protonmail.com to see what a good time to hang is! 😈😈😍😘

XX
Simone💋
Me too beautiful.
Hi I would like to know more about you
Cat baby..pm me..she and I have done doubles...shes HOT!(((*((((((((((((
Let’s Enjoy the nice weather this weekend together! I would love to see some of you sexy men that I don’t normally get to see anymore since I’ve started my new day job! Let’s get together and catch up! I think we both need the relaxation before the busy holiday season! simonewelsh@protonmail.com is the best way to reach me in a timely manner!

XX
Sim💋
Im in Dallas for a week and half..be home before turkey day
Enjoy the weather yall! Simone-hugs!
Im in Dallas for a week and half..be home before turkey day
Enjoy the weather yall! Simone-hugs! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Love and miss you! Safe travels! We need to get a drink together when you get back!!
Hello all! I have been quite busy! But I would like to update y’all and let y’all know that for the time being I do not have a location where you can come to me unless I tell you specifically I do! All engagements will need to be where I come to meet you until further notice! I am available for engagements in the evenings after I get off work after 7 pm!

Hope this helps! My contact info is the same as always.
You can always come to my place when we do doubles....when i am home

Hugs baby!!