Quarantine reviews

• Mrust
  • 03-23-2020, 07:54 AM
Wasn't sure how to title this. 1st of all I hope EVERYONE is doing okay both physically & mentally through all this. But am curious how many are taking this seriously or just doing as were asked by staying to ourselves. Also (and this one is for boys & girls alike)

Are any of you monitoring the reviews in your traveled areas to see who is still working and not taking the precautions and will it effect future met ups with those that may not have the same risk concerns as others?
Yes I am keeping my eyes open to the reviews to see that very thing plus I aslo keep a
Eye on the coed posts for two
Reasons I am trying to help the ones in asking. And since
I decided to take a break a back in December or late November I am trying to stay
Informed to any attitude changes
I noticed that I was becoming
bitter and hateful and that's not me.
Fortunately there are some really great members on this site that have reached out and
helped me. And I will be forever grateful to them
I havent seen any professional providers posting AVAILABILITY in at least a week. I think we are taking it seriously but skip the games is up and running like nothing. Ive been home 9 days no sex for 10. lol im starting to get bored and worked up. Might need to risk it all for a sesh just to satisfy my needs. Lol
  • Mrust
  • 03-23-2020, 03:50 PM
I havent seen any professional providers posting AVAILABILITY in at least a week. I think we are taking it seriously but skip the games is up and running like nothing. Ive been home 9 days no sex for 10. lol im starting to get bored and worked up. Might need to risk it all for a sesh just to satisfy my needs. Lol Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Stay strong, us with low will power suffer the most lol