URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: Royal 35
Activities: DFK,FF,SS,CG,MISH,CIP
Hair Length and Color: dark brown, kinda long
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Young looking Thai girl with a volleyball girl build. Nice round Bs, plump round ass some meat to grab onto.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review

The more research I do on these places I wonder if these places put these gals on powerful birth control, buy "Plan-B" in bulk cases or have them douche using coca-cola or all three with all the professional swimmers that get shot inside.
It must be some strong birth control, taking loads of cum all day!!
And if she gets pregnant, good luck tracking down who the father is!!
  • vadc
  • 04-25-2021, 04:13 PM
Spa and studio girls are on BC and antiretroviral pills that purchased by %^+^€€^>

I thought everyone knew this....
And if she gets pregnant, good luck tracking down who the father is!! Originally Posted by Heartside
I got my shit tied up back in 2016, shooting blanks. Best decision I’ve made. And he’s right they are on BC. I know a couple older girls how have had their tubes tied as well.

I got my shit tied up back in 2016, shooting blanks. Best decision I’ve made. And he’s right they are on BC. I know a couple older girls how have had their tubes tied as well.

Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
I shoot blanks too, which has been VERY reassuring when a couple of SB's have ended up preggo and looking at me as the most lucrative potential father. lol I am NOT the father lol
I shoot blanks too, which has been VERY reassuring when a couple of SB's have ended up preggo and looking at me as the most lucrative potential father. lol I am NOT the father lol Originally Posted by GaGambler
So they actually attempted the trap on you?!?!? That must have been one of the most satisfying conversations you've ever had.
I shoot blanks too, which has been VERY reassuring when a couple of SB's have ended up preggo and looking at me as the most lucrative potential father. lol I am NOT the father lol
abby Very sweet and nice.
[QUOTE=Jayhawk328;1062437977]So they actually attempted the trap on you?!?!? That must have been one of the most satisfying conversations you've ever had.[/QUOT

Yep, one of them insisted I was the father and tried to get me to pay almost ten grand for a late term abortion. I told her I was a gambling man and that if the kid came out with slanted eyes (I am of Asian descent and she is White) then I guess it's mine, but if it comes out black or blonde then she needed to look elsewhere for the baby daddy. It turns out the baby came out with red hair. CHACHING!!! I am NOT the father. lol
Ten to fifteen guys a day, seven days a week, good luck finding the real father!!
Who's a bigger ass, soda or abby
Who's a bigger ass, soda or abby Originally Posted by jnibble1015
Abby
Soda’s is a bit flat
Legitimate question - do you guys just not care about your dick turning red and burning piss? I’m just confused how everyone can go catholic without popping penicillin for breakfast