State: Texas
Address: west 635
Activities: shower, cfs, bbbj, mish, massage
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: short slim, MM c's but feel very real
Recommendation: Yes
Did you get the feeling you were being watched in the parking lot?
More innuendo, with no proof. Shut it or produce some facts
You sure are defensive! Why do you want me quiet? A simple thank you works.
More innuendo, with no proof. Shut it or produce some facts Originally Posted by Picksix
Then,shall we ask the office to confirm that someone is true?
Did you get the feeling you were being watched in the parking lot? Originally Posted by BumbleBee10
Do you mind officer? The mongers are trying to share some info on whores here. Kindly butt out of the conversation.
Do you mind officer? The mongers are trying to share some info on whores here. Kindly butt out of the conversation. Originally Posted by papachubby
She is Albadia

Another handle
I am not the PO PO. I was the next appointment.

Peter can focus on running AS now from his couch.
I am not the PO PO. I was the next appointment.

Peter can focus on running AS now from his couch. Originally Posted by BumbleBee10
Asian stars is open. This is a hit job from promotor LLC and his little bitch

Fellas we all know what’s going on here
Asian stars is open. This is a hit job from promotor LLC and his little bitch

Fellas we all know what’s going on here Originally Posted by PeterBota
I was right, Peter Bota, I know who you are. From now on with you ?? You can look forward to it.
I know they are open. I drove through the parking lot earlier and saw a white van and a cable company van. I am done with that place.
  • bobst
  • 05-15-2021, 09:32 AM
Appears that Asian Star has been crippled by attacks. They look like they are folding or fading. Good memories will be missed.

Appears that Asian Star has been crippled by attacks. They look like they are folding or fading. Good memories will be missed.

Originally Posted by bobst
Can you really say it was because of the "attacks"?
Seems like AS main problem is the same as everyone else - getting talent here.

If you add up ALL the girls from the Studio update list who are actually working right now I don't think there is a dozen at this moment. Hard to say exactly with vacations, etc.

Which brings me to the main question - with so few Ladies why are the factions trying so hard to make each other look bad? IMO, it's bad business. Is this market so small that taking business away from 1 - 2 girls working at Asian Stars really going to help one of the other places so much that it's worth making potential customers scared in general?

Sounds like it's personal and not business to me. Just my opinion.
I know they are open. I drove through the parking lot earlier and saw a white van and a cable company van. I am done with that place. Originally Posted by BumbleBee10
Let me guess, no pics to back this up?
Can you really say it was because of the "attacks"?
Seems like AS main problem is the same as everyone else - getting talent here.

If you add up ALL the girls from the Studio update list who are actually working right now I don't think there is a dozen at this moment. Hard to say exactly with vacations, etc.

Which brings me to the main question - with so few Ladies why are the factions trying so hard to make each other look bad? IMO, it's bad business. Is this market so small that taking business away from 1 - 2 girls working at Asian Stars really going to help one of the other places so much that it's worth making potential customers scared in general?

Sounds like it's personal and not business to me. Just my opinion. Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382

AS had a number of significant issues working against them from the start.

- Absolutely terrible management; there's no nice way to put it; just awful, and they were inevitably going to lead to an AS failure down the road

- Entering back into a hot market, with fierce competitors who were willing to play dirty

- Consistent inability to get quality girls. There's been at least 7 girls that have been put up on the website as "coming soon", yet the girls never did

- They mistreat/mismanaged some of their best ladies, and even withhold business for some girls

- And so on