Red renounces Greek citizenship

Saw her today. Said she no longer does Greek. No one else does Greek so it's not a biggie but people should know if you are going there wanting that
Thanks for re-posting. It's old news for those who follow closely but it's good to have expectations in line with the service BEFORE the visit.
I got the feeling that if I gave her a large tip like an extra 200 I could have gotten it. I didn't ask but that's the feeling I got. I don't think an extra 100 would do it.
IMHO, it’s all about communication, if you want certain activity, talk to the girl as soon as you step into the door, if she is not comfortable with what you want, never force it, just respect girl’s decision, mutual respect is the key in this business.
Good recon. I like a glass of Red wine every now and then.
That sure was some great ass fucking while she lasted. I guess her rose bud rectum was too much for her to take after a plate of kimchi. Never dissuaded Vicky.
Read my recent review. I wish you guys the best of luck. I hope Red takes care of y'all the way she took care of me! Just make sure you treat her well and make her Tapout early and she might just grant you access to this forbidden fruit.
It depends on the size of your junk.
So if you get backdoor access, your pretty small.
It depends on the size of your junk.
So if you get backdoor access, your pretty small. Originally Posted by Heartside
So you’re saying size matters? This could have saved the Titanic from sinking... among its other uses.

Again. Read my recent review. She was in pain. Which is probably something you wouldn't even manage to make any woman feel old sport
Again. Read my recent review. She was in pain. Which is probably something you wouldn't even manage to make any woman feel old sport Originally Posted by Ray.lotto123
You don't honestly believe that any of us read that War and Peace imitation that you call a review do you?

I got a about two sentences into it before getting a headache from that giant block of text you posted
You don't honestly believe that any of us read that War and Peace imitation that you call a review do you?

I got a about two sentences into it before getting a headache from that giant block of text you posted Originally Posted by GaGambler
Too bad Larry Flint cashed in his chips this year. He could have done some quality editing. Regardless, I managed to sift through the review. It had some hidden gems on info.

I got a about two sentences into it before getting a headache from that giant block of text you posted Originally Posted by GaGambler
You sir are probably illiterate. I understand if you cannot read or write properly. But this here is a full review. My whole experience. You probably write mediocre weak reviews. I can sense your envy pal. Go back to grade school and level up on your reading and writing skills then come back to criticize a real review.
You sir are probably illiterate. I understand if you cannot read or write properly. But this here is a full review. My whole experience. You probably write mediocre weak reviews. I can sense your envy pal. Go back to grade school and level up on your reading and writing skills then come back to criticize a real review. Originally Posted by Ray.lotto123
He is correct that your review does need paragraphs to separate ideas. If I were an English teacher grading you on style and grammar I would have given you a D+. But the content was good, which would be an A+.