Dream Select and Pink Club

• bobst
  • 05-16-2021, 11:22 AM
With all drama of Luxury, Lovely Angels, K Festival and Asian Star,

I am picking Dream Select and Pink Club are the best agencies in Dallas.

I don’t know much about pink Club but I heard the pink is very good lady for looks at service.
Dream Select has been around for long time and they always has the TOP quality ladies from all over US and Korea. Most of these ladies in agencies and spa can’t get into Dream Select. They simply will not qualify in looks.

Now this is my true promotion to the best in Dallas.
OK, I don't see anything wrong with picking either DS or PC as preferences but I am not following your selection criteria.

You include Luxury, Lovely Angels, K Festival and Asian Stars in the "drama" and then state your preference for best agencies.

But Luxury is an "AMP" not an agency. I don't see much/any mention of Lovely Angels in the latest "drama". Seems to mostly be K-Fest and Asian Stars.

In any case, are you saying that the people involved with this drama and back and forth would actually change the specific provider that you see? For example, (just randomly choosing names here), you would not see Cat at K-Fest, Red at Lovely Angels for reported anal sex, the newest model at Asian Stars, etc.) because of a pissing contest on Eccie?

I don't know about you but after the appointment is made I don't much care - I'm not having sex with the agency, it's with the woman.

What's the point of this kind of "nationalism"?
With all drama of Luxury, Lovely Angels, K Festival and Asian Star,

I am picking Dream Select and Pink Club are the best agencies in Dallas.

I don’t know much about pink Club but I heard the pink is very good lady for looks at service.
Dream Select has been around for long time and they always has the TOP quality ladies from all over US and Korea. Most of these ladies in agencies and spa can’t get into Dream Select. They simply will not qualify in looks.

Now this is my true promotion to the best in Dallas. Originally Posted by bobst
But here you are, brand new to the site but right in the middle of the drama. Not to mention making a couple of veiled threats to other posters. I call bullshit, you obviously have an agenda just like the rest of the promoters, shills, owners who populate these boards.

I have been to KDS, LA, House/ABS, K-Fest et al and by and large I've been pretty happy with them all. I have been doing this for well over 40 years and "whore wars" rarely end well for anyone. I wish EVERYONE would just quit this foolishness and concentrate on their own business instead of this constant pissing contest we see around here.

This kind of shit is why I pretty much stayed off of ECCIE until relatively recently.

BTW I do know I am pissing in the wind, I guess I'll STFU now lest I get my leg all wet. lol
  • bobst
  • 05-16-2021, 02:10 PM
But here you are, brand new to the site but right in the middle of the drama. Not to mention making a couple of veiled threats to other posters. I call bullshit, you obviously have an agenda just like the rest of the promoters, shills, owners who populate these boards.

I have been to KDS, LA, House/ABS, K-Fest et al and by and large I've been pretty happy with them all. I have been doing this for well over 40 years and "whore wars" rarely end well for anyone. I wish EVERYONE would just quit this foolishness and concentrate on their own business instead of this constant pissing contest we see around here.

This kind of shit is why I pretty much stayed off of ECCIE until relatively recently.

BTW I do know I am pissing in the wind, I guess I'll STFU now lest I get my leg all wet. lol Originally Posted by GaGambler
I don’t have 40 years of experience. I will consider that as good thing. However, my view is clear without any fog.
I am not going to call out bullshit but people can see who is the bigger bullshitter between two of us.
Just giving my opinion on which one I would use and promote for now.

LOL
Exactly, LA hasn’t been mentioned. They seem to be doing ok with staying out of the mess going on. Same with Pink and HDS.

It’s your Money Bob you can choose to shoot the load where you want no one is judging.
There's drama? Can somebody clue me into what's going on. I've been to hds, LA, kfestival, house and from personal experience I think hds provides the best looking ladies but for a premium price.
There's drama? Can somebody clue me into what's going on. I've been to hds, LA, kfestival, house and from personal experience I think hds provides the best looking ladies but for a premium price. Originally Posted by Shoryuken
Oh god, don't ask
Oh god, don't ask Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Yes, I wouldn't want you to expend pointless energy trying to damage control for AS.

Shoryuken :

HDS before 2020 was awesome. Incredibly gorgeous, top-notch service K girls. After the pandemic though, HDS actually used a few AMP girls. Asa worked there for a while. So did Boa. I know one of the Juju bee girls worked there, too. Forgot her name, but she had short hair. I saw the girl named Yuri (not the same one who was at LA) there a few months ago and she was so awful. Just garbage service.

In a nutshell, AS got raided by the police. And all of the AS shills are trying desperately to either discredit the poster and/or do mental gymnastics to cover up that it got busted. It's really funny watching people who know nothing about anything try to make a strawman scenario and pretend it's supposed to go down that way.
That's a big yikes lol I've only gone to hds twiceduring covid and had a good time, I think I saw gold and ms Kim. Ms Kim is back so I'm probably gonna see her, her pics are pretty accurate and provided great service for me.
HDS bait and switched me once... I should have walked out... but I was to nice. The rest were quite hot.
HDS recently changed ownership/management, and they are an absolute unadulterated shit show so far.

You'd think
That explains why they don’t return texts and when they do return them there’s a feeling of hostility. Not a good way to treat a customer who’s been with them since day 1.
That explains why they don’t return texts and when they do return them there’s a feeling of hostility. Not a good way to treat a customer who’s been with them since day 1. Originally Posted by crazydude

I remember about a year and a half ago, I was running late and the booker would literally send me a text every 30 seconds while I was driving there, counting down to 0. Then I got a rude "appointment canceled" message after reaching 0

Ultimately, I still managed to get in but that was so rude. It made me stop going there.
  • bobst
  • 05-18-2021, 01:48 PM
I remember about a year and a half ago, I was running late and the booker would literally send me a text every 30 seconds while I was driving there, counting down to 0. Then I got a rude "appointment canceled" message after reaching 0

Ultimately, I still managed to get in but that was so rude. It made me stop going there. Originally Posted by Family Guy
Yes, HDS booker sucks.
However, they do have the best Korean girls.
That explains why they don’t return texts and when they do return them there’s a feeling of hostility. Not a good way to treat a customer who’s been with them since day 1. Originally Posted by crazydude

Ditto. There since the beginning; never caused a single problem. You'd never know, though.

Ultimately, I still managed to get in but that was so rude. It made me stop going there. Originally Posted by Family Guy
Yes, HDS booker sucks.
However, they do have the best Korean girls. Originally Posted by bobst

In their stable? Possibly.

In Dallas (regularly)? Definitely not. The top notch ladies aren't in Dallas with enough frequency and longevity.

And all that's irrelevant when management can't get their shit together long enough to actually run a business.