Visits are up and stock is down

So the new 1 hr is up again @ 280 and 30 min @ 220
Does this sound right or it’s just meh?
If the sessions and women are worth it then ok. But lately I’m not experiencing the justification for the rate increases. JMHO!
Crazy Star may be the only one I would do for $280

I may need a Starbucks coffee and a shoe shine on the way out to justify the increase.
So the new 1 hr is up again @ 280 and 30 min @ 220
Does this sound right or it’s just meh? Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
I don't think everyone is $220 HHR / $280 HR.

Is it for certain girls or all girls at a Studio you've seen this?
It is just Asian Stars, and K Fest, that is charging $280/$220, and that is for a "new" K-Fest girl. The regular girls are $260/$200
One KFest girl in particular is only suitable for HHR at the moment. So I’d avoid the 280 session and opt for 220 with her. PM me.
Don't go. Simple. You have 0 control of demand
Don't go. Simple. You have 0 control of demand Originally Posted by BumbleBee10
Not true. If someone chooses NOT to go then they have just taken control of demand by reducing consumption by one unit. Take an economics class. You’ll learn a lot if you open your mind.
Crazy Star may be the only one I would do for $280

I may need a Starbucks coffee and a shoe shine on the way out to justify the increase. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Is Starr still seeing her regulars, Ive been needing someone who slaps me and yells at me in Korean mid session.

Also I’m surprised when Bola came to LA she was 260 like everyone else. I respect the decision for LA to keep to their rates on new talent.
I don't think everyone is $220 HHR / $280 HR.

Is it for certain girls or all girls at a Studio you've seen this? Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
I got this rate from K- Fest and have not tried the other ones .
And I’m not complaining on this , but making sure I’m paying the same as everyone else.
Y’all know what I mean ?
I got this rate from K- Fest and have not tried the other ones .
And I’m not complaining on this , but making sure I’m paying the same as everyone else.
Y’all know what I mean ? Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
That's fair.
Bamboo. Not going decreases demand and the supply remains constant. That drives the price down ward not upward. consumption exist only if you partake. Marginal cost exist in any pricing model if your an educated man and it's based on the market and the company. At 280 this is a steal based on 300 and 400 Indies out there.

Look at the Red Table Girls, 300 normal L3. 400 for a shower and another 100 for BB. People pay that. You and I don't,but they still have business. Pictures are modified etc. All the same arguments hold so if you don't go. Someone else will.
Bamboo. Not going decreases demand and the supply remains constant. That drives the price down ward not upward. consumption exist only if you partake. Marginal cost exist in any pricing model if your an educated man and it's based on the market and the company. At 280 this is a steal based on 300 and 400 Indies out there.

Look at the Red Table Girls, 300 normal L3. 400 for a shower and another 100 for BB. People pay that. You and I don't,but they still have business. Pictures are modified etc. All the same arguments hold so if you don't go. Someone else will. Originally Posted by BumbleBee10
hahahahahaha. GOT HIM