Date: 5/19/2021
Name: Clara, the new girl from Cali
Phone: after approval, I am not allowed to post it
Email Address: Contact thru website
URL / Website: www.k-festival.net
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: Studio Empire
Activities: Shower, I had to dry myself off, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, LFK, BREAST PLAY, BBFS, Come on hip
Hair Length and Color: Blondish, just past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average face, average body, although nice MM C's, tiny ass.

About 5'4", 120

Decent legs

She is NOT the girl on the KF website. Not even close.
Recommendation: Yes
i almost went to see her. ty for the intel & for toftt. k-festival is such a fucking scam & a shit show. it's pathetic all the goons on here posting promotional inaccurate reviews to get dudes into their agency to fleece them of their hard-earned $.
Cip an option with her??
  • wiggy
  • 05-20-2021, 06:12 AM
I hate those fake pics from these studio management...............
None of them are ever real.
Cip an option with her?? Originally Posted by Heartside
Cip an option with her?? Originally Posted by Heartside

She specifically asked me to come on the outside, and when I said, "Really?, she said you want "Baby"?

You can guess my emphatic answer.
i almost went to see her. ty for the intel & for toftt. k-festival is such a fucking scam & a shit show. it's pathetic all the goons on here posting promotional inaccurate reviews to get dudes into their agency to fleece them of their hard-earned $. Originally Posted by Unicorn Hunter
She has 3 reviews that are very similar yet your comment state something else. Butt hurt about something? Who when to see her and did not review that they spent their hard earn $? Answer is no one.
i almost went to see her. ty for the intel & for toftt. k-festival is such a fucking scam & a shit show. it's pathetic all the goons on here posting promotional inaccurate reviews to get dudes into their agency to fleece them of their hard-earned $. Originally Posted by Unicorn Hunter
It's 280/220 for most studios. On p411, I saw talent going for 400. Choice is yours.
It's 280/220 for most studios. On p411, I saw talent going for 400. Choice is yours. Originally Posted by Family Guy
Most studios have some prices that high but at least recently not even all K-Fest girls were that high. Comparing P411 girls to the Studios is a bit shaky IMO.

You're absolutely right about one thing. The folks who think that level of service and their experience was worth it won't be deterred by $20 more but the ones who weren't impressed will feel offended by the price increase and won't come back. Choice is theirs.

Time will tell - not this message board.