ERIKA in PCB will take your deposit and run.

User ID: -
Date: 8/31/2021
Name: Erika
Phone: 850-775-5998
Email Address: montanaerica1974@yahoo.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://panama-city.skipthegames.com...d/133258838908
City: Panama City Beach
State: Florida
Address: Front Beach Road
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: None, she was a no show.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blond hair down to her low back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not sure. She was a no show after getting the deposit.
Recommendation: No
Gents - do a search on the word "deposit" in the review section. 99% of the time, a deposit will leave your wallet lighter and your business unfinished.
No meeting belongs here
No meeting belongs here Originally Posted by gman44
that's exactly what it was
Fully agree on the "No Deposit"... Sexy Fun has been around a couple of times and tried the same thing and as soon as she stated deposit... I was done...

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-fun/38784399
She got me about the same time she did you. Shame she has been around for a while now. Thought she was safe
She got me about the same time she did you. Shame she has been around for a while now. Thought she was safe Originally Posted by Ronbuck32405
There is not a single provider out there that I would deem "safe" enequivocally. There are a few that I think are solid right now but who knows a year from now. That's what happens to a lot of them; they provide a good service but then something happens to them and boom, they start ripping customers off because that is easier.....

As much as my little head wants to "take a chance this time", my wallet has learned that there is no deposit, no gift cards, no "wait in the car while I go in and get a room", no "wait right here while I go pay the front desk"......
She at one point was very reliable and cool. I considered her a friend and had a great time with her. Then one day she suddenly changed and asked me to send her money. I did a few times. But when it became constant. I stopped. Then I was suddenly her enemy as I offended her. Now I’m blocked. So beware of this one.
She at one point was very reliable and cool. I considered her a friend and had a great time with her. Then one day she suddenly changed and asked me to send her money. I did a few times. But when it became constant. I stopped. Then I was suddenly her enemy as I offended her. Now I’m blocked. So beware of this one. Originally Posted by nc201671
When Harry met Sally "Men and women cannot be friends."

K
I want to feel bad for you but you never give a deposit. As much as we talk about it on here I can’t believe people still do that.