Asking For A Friend

Hey, there!

Awhile back a good friend of mine, LunaBunny, was interested in being a provider and introduced herself in a welcome thread. However, she became discouraged when the gentleman she saw took part in her review special and never wrote a review.

She now has a renewed interest in the hobby and wasn't sure how to proceed. Should she continue her welcome thread from about a year ago, or seek to disable her account and create a new one.

Any guidance is much appreciated.
I just looked at her Eccie Account, and she is in the "Age Verified-Awaiting VP" status.

Unfortunately, the Guidelines do not permit her to start another Welcome & Introduction Thread.

She should not create another profile/account.

Reviews are not the only way for her to become a Verified Provider.

Any combination of the below should be forwarded to me via PM in order to process her request for VP status.

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)
IMO she should continue with the old account. I'm sure she'll have it up to date since it's been a year.
Thanks so much, Biomed!

I will pass this along to her and PM you a referral.
To those questioning, Luna is real and provided a quality session.

Thank you Vannah for clarification.
To those questioning, Luna is real and provided a quality session.

Thank you Vannah for clarification. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
A review from you of your time with the Lady would help her in becoming a Verified Provider.
really asking for a friend.
how refreshing
A review from you of your time with the Lady would help her in becoming a Verified Provider. Originally Posted by biomed1
Would it still help if the session occurred more than 30 days ago (isn't 30 days the window between session and review posting for a review to qualify for PA credit?), or are "overage" reviews "admissible in evidence" for verification purposes?

Cheers,

bcg
A review from you of your time with the Lady would help her in becoming a Verified Provider. Originally Posted by biomed1
Thanks, it would help unfortunately time has come and gone. I'm not the one in question nor did I make promises and didn't follow through.

I'm sure there is others that can speak up as well.