Activities: ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black and up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Generic AMP lady
Recommendation: Yes
I wasn’t impressed as well
I know for a fact she’s 54 years old ! It’s very difficult to tell their age! And they very seldom tell you their real age. Most of them either dye their hair or pluck the grey hairs out of their head . We would look younger if we ate their diet . No sugar , no dairy , very little alcohol if any and very little red meat. Mostly, steamed Chinese vegetables ( contained in dumplings) , fish , and rice . I’ve been to China 6 times . Never once did I ever see salt and pepper shakers on the table or soy sauce for that matter. Learn a little Mandarin and you will be surprised how much they open up to you. But still not too much
I understand they generally look younger, but I would be FLOORED if she’s 54. I put her in 30-40s…
She looked 50ish to me who tried dressing like a 20ish year old.
Pink from One was 48, so I'd believe it.
I understand they generally look younger, but I would be FLOORED if she’s 54. I put her in 30-40s… Originally Posted by VR6MK2
Same here. I fully understand Asians age slowly, but she can't be 54. Their bodies generally don't show age, but their faces almost always do when you get close up. Unless she's using some high end botox on a regular basis, I'd estimate she's 35-40.
I saw her work card unless my math is wrong her birth date year was 1970 . So you do the math!
Her voice gives her age away
I saw her work card unless my math is wrong her birth date year was 1970 . So you do the math! Originally Posted by Ampaddict92
Well. Shit.
Why do you care how old she is? I think she looks great for any age. Dim lights make her look 35, and her cute ass looks like 35-40, and her smile lines make her look 45-50; She's like every asian mamasan- they just don't age till one day they are 70!

Cindy may have seen a few things, been around a little while, and she knows how to make money at her craft. I think she is a solid provider.
I know for a fact she’s 54 years old ! It’s very difficult to tell their age! And they very seldom tell you their real age. Most of them either dye their hair or pluck the grey hairs out of their head . We would look younger if we ate their diet . No sugar , no dairy , very little alcohol if any and very little red meat. Mostly, steamed Chinese vegetables ( contained in dumplings) , fish , and rice . I’ve been to China 6 times . Never once did I ever see salt and pepper shakers on the table or soy sauce for that matter. Learn a little Mandarin and you will be surprised how much they open up to you. But still not too much Originally Posted by Ampaddict92

Agreed