voter fraud commision dismissed

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...alled-by-dems/

Trump dismissed the voter fraud commission but its job is being handed off to the DHS.

Kansas Secretary of State and gubernatorial candidate Kris Kobach says the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity will be “handed off” to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to “more effectively” investigate voter fraud without being “stonewalled” by Democrats.

Thus far, the voter fraud commission has revealed:
  • 938 convictions for voter fraud since the year 2000
  • Fewer than 1 in 100 cases ends in a conviction
  • In Kansas, alone, there are 127 known cases of non-citizen aliens registering to vote
  • In 21 states, there were 8,471 cases of double voting discovered
When you have less than 1 in 100 people being prosecuted for breaking the law, OF COURSE people will 'say there is no big problem'.

WE NEED TO ENFORCE THE LAW< and states imo that refuse to hand the data over, should be punished.
When you have less than 1 in 100 people being prosecuted for breaking the law, OF COURSE people will 'say there is no big problem'.

WE NEED TO ENFORCE THE LAW< and states imo that refuse to hand the data over, should be punished. Originally Posted by garhkal
And start by going after those Black Panther thugs that were, ( cough ! ) " polling site security ", during odummr's elections in 2008 and 2012.
While yes they would need to be included, i think we need to go after those idiots who DO the registering of people falsely, those who do fake reports, those who drive people around to multiple voting booths, AND THOSE who get paid to vote multiple times..
Is this another Twitghazi thread?

The emperor has no clothes.

But a fat ass nonetheless.
What they were trying to do went against some states rights You are for states rights aren't you?
What they were trying to do went against some states rights You are for states rights aren't you? Originally Posted by bamscram

i don't think so.. I think he's for junk rights!!!
i don't think so.. I think he's for junk rights!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Trump or Kobach?
Trump or Kobach? Originally Posted by bamscram
I think he is referring to your butt buddy assup

ROCKET LENNY

What they were trying to do went against some states rights You are for states rights aren't you? Originally Posted by bamscram
Yes i am for state rights, but when there is a NATIONAL vote, and fraud is covered up, that is FIRMLY in the wheel house of the FED govt to investigate..
I think he is referring to your butt buddy assup

ROCKET LENNY

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Both of you have the head up your ass syndrome, Rocket lenny.
Failing reading comprehension again.
Yes i am for state rights, but when there is a NATIONAL vote, and fraud is covered up, that is FIRMLY in the wheel house of the FED govt to investigate.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Each state should be in charge of their voting.
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Yes i am for state rights, but when there is a NATIONAL vote, and fraud is covered up, that is FIRMLY in the wheel house of the FED govt to investigate.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Please tell us about the so called fraud in Alabama. Roy Moore can not find shit and the person in charge of voting is a Republican and supported Moore.

What the GOP has successfully done is create a bogyman to suppress voters who do not vote Republican. They have done that because of the ignorance of their voters.

They have found very little actual fraud in voting.
Each state should be in charge of their voting. Originally Posted by bamscram
For local, yes. BUT when it comes to voting on national things, such as federal elections, THAT SHOULD BE the fed govt that runs it..
i don't think so.. I think he's for junk rights!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You mean JUNK gifs!