Wakeup is now a mod?

Must be the end of the world or the validation that Eccie is truly an insane asylum. Wow, Eccie must be really desperate to hire a known troll as a moderator.
You didn’t last very long, guess he was awake and working this morning.
He’s a cool guy
Wake up is doing an excellent job in the political forum of moderating the guys who try hard but in vain to be my political opponents. They're all in a frenzy mad at him for giving them points while I'm laughing my ass off. Soulman Ike and Darth are doing great jobs as well. I'm surprised by all the people complaining about points.
No one's upset at WU for issuing points, SC......we just can't understand why you've not been banned for the parade of race-baiting threads you continue to spam the Political Forum with.
...mod cock sucking... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Do you swallow or spit?

No one's upset at WU for issuing points, SC......we just can't understand why you've not been banned for the parade of race-baiting threads you continue to spam the Political Forum with. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
+1
"Mythos" I will pretend I didnt see that blatant rules violation. Please control your emotions in the future or risk getting pointed.
No one's upset at WU for issuing points, SC......we just can't understand why you've not been banned for the parade of race-baiting threads you continue to spam the Political Forum with. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Your premise is flawed....better yet its flat out wrong. I don't race bait but maybe I spam lite on occasion. I discuss relevant topics and that doesnt make it race baiting. You guys should be talented enough to decipher the difference and if you're not thats not my problem. I'm fairly quick witted but the key is I dont violate messaging rules unless I choose to on purpose. I wish I could share with you details of a private message between myself and Wakeup it was rather funny....I got him to laugh out loud. That doesnt happen often. ;-)

And for the record i wont be here much longer I will likely self ban on basic rules violations sometime after the mid terms...I'm losing interest in this place not as much humor as it used to be.
"Mythos" I will pretend I didnt see that blatant rules violation. Please control your emotions in the future or risk getting pointed. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

That's twice that he's threatened a member with getting points.

Who made him a mod.?

It's not just the political forum he's spamming with his endless race baiting..
You forgot to mention the question he was asked was never answered.
Who gives a foook. The only thing I love about wakeup is I loved watching "his wife" Valerie getting creampied on fake agent. Foooking couple goals. Wake up is just like all of us, searching for meaning of life so don't supercharge his ego. At best wakeup is a dude who claims to have a wife that got a load shot in her and will cancel on wake up if someone comes with enough money plus lives across the pond. Lord help us. Learn da rules sir, post accordingly, unless you plan on sucking wake ups penis who gives a foook if he's a mod, president, trick, pimp or just some dude who has no ish with some random dude shooting a load in his "wife" for bucks. Toodlez...
You forgot to mention the question he was asked was never answered. Originally Posted by pyramider
Wake up is a Mod. Who, what, where are the actual relative questions that should have been asked. There are many ways to be a mod. It's irrelevant. Stay within the fucking guidelines.

Sisterhood you mash the RTM button all you want. You have less power than a tantrum throwing two year old here or anywhere else.

Shine, I'm disappointed in you. It's not like you to hate or taunt.
You've been warned. You'll have to dust off another one of your mandles. Talk tough all you want.
Who gives a foook. The only thing I love about wakeup is I loved watching "his wife" Valerie getting creampied on fake agent. Foooking couple goals. Wake up is just like all of us, searching for meaning of life so don't supercharge his ego. At best wakeup is a dude who claims to have a wife that got a load shot in her and will cancel on wake up if someone comes with enough money plus lives across the pond. Lord help us. Learn da rules sir, post accordingly, unless you plan on sucking wake ups penis who gives a foook if he's a mod, president, trick, pimp or just some dude who has no ish with some random dude shooting a load in his "wife" for bucks. Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
It appears Wakeup is your Achilles heel. Thanks for sharing that lol
It appears Wakeup is your Achilles heel. Thanks for sharing that lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sistine like seriously, this shit us foooking getting old. I have zero beef with you, we are both black and I don't know about you but I have to foooking fight everyday to get what I want. I have zero beef with you and most days don't even think about you. Please find someone else to foook with. Please. This shit is ridiculous. You hate Trump but trip with your own black brother for no foooking reason.