Great Labor Day

Hope everyone is enjoying labor day week end. I have enjoyed the locals we have this week and more this week end.
I have extended my stay before moving to Texas as the locals we have are the best and seem to get better each time.
My hobby life may be over when I leave SBC but the memories of the ladies have left me with Will be enough to keep me happy.
Happy labor day to all the wonderful local ladies that make our life feel special and may all your dreams and desires come to you in the future.
Does not get better than SBC.
Hope everyone is enjoying labor day week end. I have enjoyed the locals we have this week and more this week end.
I have extended my stay before moving to Texas as the locals we have are the best and seem to get better each time.
My hobby life may be over when I leave SBC but the memories of the ladies have left me with Will be enough to keep me happy.
Happy labor day to all the wonderful local ladies that make our life feel special and may all your dreams and desires come to you in the future.
Does not get better than SBC. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Harley good luck with your move when you're ready to go and you're right about the hobby life in SBC/east Texas...... lot's of joy and pleasure.