NBA - Executive Retreat

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that I'd be denied treatment at a Spa. Just to be clear, the nice lady said that management does not allow service to AA.

I am 45+ and wear a belt. Pendeja poriqua, soy dominicano.

I guess I need to retire to another hobby.
Wtff?
  • Qziz
  • 04-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Yeah, that's all kinds of fucked up. If they're a legit business you may have a legal case.
Your honor, they refused to accept my money for a simple rub and tug. I'm thinking they owe me travel expenses and mental anguish. ...lol
Lmao
hard to believe, but I don't doubt you... kinda screwed up iyam....
SMFH again!
SMFH again! Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Me too, but it doesn't surprise me.
What is SMFH? I can't imagine anyone denying you, atxwrx!
  • Toyz
  • 04-02-2013, 09:51 PM
What is SMFH? I can't imagine anyone denying you, atxwrx! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Some
Mother
Fuckers
Horny
Shaking
My
Fucking
Head

As in disbelief...
Tks BB
  • Toyz
  • 04-02-2013, 10:17 PM
See
My
Fantastic
H(o)(o)ters?
Bad Boris,

I'm curious to know what you were thinking/feeling after the "nice" lady told you that.
Even more curious how horrible she felt if she possibly didn't want to have to be the one to break the news to you.
As soon as she said, Our management doesn't allow us to see AA, I started walking back to the door. She stopped me and wanted to explain that since I was older and more professionally dressed she might make an exception. No I have no problems with a moniker of "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" If I walk in looking like a thug whether I'm AA or Caucasian, I would have no qualms with them throwing my ass out. Although someone like that probably would put up a fit. But a professional dressed in business attire, I have issues. Plus, they could have just not opened the door.

After she explained their "Policy" she gave me a hug goodby. I was like WTF, you're giving me a hug!!!