How do you guys feel about incalls out of hotels?

I am not active enough to justify a dedicated private incall so I was thinking I would get a hotel a few days per week. I was thinking Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays in the arboretum area.

My question is what are the drawbacks of hotels vs private incalls? Thanks in advance.
I prefer private incalls but don't exclude hotels.
I prefer private incalls house or apt. If the hotel is in good area i am ok with. I noticed lot of providers like the 35/290 area but i avoid that area. Arbor area offers some nice clean places.
Unfortunately, most hotels these days require you to walk by the front desk. One without this problem would be nice if it's not too sleezy.

Check out how hard it is to get past the front desk, how easy it its to park, etc. Is the guy going to feel like he's being watched? Do you have to buzz in?

Some of the bigger hotels have restaurants inside or just enough business that the front desk staff aren't that nosy, or you don't have to walk that close to the desk.

Don't get one in the scummy area like Rundberg. Don't use one where you need to worry your car won't be there when you get back.

Don't get one in Williamson County.
About 85% of the incalls that I have visited have been in hotels. However, if it looks seedy, I will leave and notify the provider that I didn't feel comfortable.
Stay away from really shitty areas (i35 from Rundburg to 290) and relocate every day or two, and it's unlikely that you will draw too much attention.

Dat's how we pimps keep it rolling on da down low.
Also be prepared to have a cover story for the front desk if they wonder why someone from the are would need a hotel...
I'm most comfortable with busy hotels that host conferences etc. where people are going back and forth. You're just a business person conferring with clients. Provide room number and clear directions to elevator.
I'm most comfortable with busy hotels that host conferences etc. where people are going back and forth. You're just a business person conferring with clients. Provide room number and clear directions to elevator. Originally Posted by Seeker

I TOTALLY CONCUR!!!!!!

AND OMG!!!!!! YES!!!!!

CLEAR DIRECTIONS TO THE ELEVATOR!!!!!!

Well For An OutCall For Me!!!!

FEEL YOUR PAIN FELLAS!!!!!!

Have the guy call from the parking lot and stay on the phone all the way to your door. Let him tell you he's at your door. You don't want to have him knock on the wrong door, or answer the door and have a session with the maintenance guy.

Or at least have him call you once he gets to your floor and walk him to your door that way.
Also prefer private incalls (apt./house), hotels are ok, but best if front desk can be avoided.
Directions - yeah that is always a plus.
Thanks for the advice, i will avoid the 290/Rundburg area for sure. I think i like the arboretum area the best.