can anyone tell me?

This has been by far the slowest week ever..can anyone tell me why i have not gotten many responses from eccie!?
The same reason its slow for any lady...Variety is the spice of life here in Eccie land..When there is an overabundance of choice which is brand new mixed with the big amount of guys who only see a certain type of lady leaves some ladies sexless for a little bit.
Good news is it doesnt stay slow very long
...and when it rains- it pours :-). In between...set aside savings, be frugal and creative:-)
Variety is a good thing - even on a slow week.
some weeks are better than others hun
lol I'm lucky if i get a legit call ever 2-3weeks >_> MUST get Verified T_T

I have resorted to BP and lower rates.
  • Toyz
  • 05-17-2013, 07:56 AM

I have resorted to lower rates. Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Hobbying $ are tight all over. People are looking for bargains out of necessity...
Welcome to sales 101 Honey, feast or famine is how my entire 25 year career in sales has been,
Two months ago I was looking for another job, Two months later I am making more in May than I have all year!!

However not sure on Provider but my biz has always been Seasonal, from March to October are the most active.
Marketing and Selling is an important step in any biz.
For example, you can brand yourself unique with something (e.g. brunette with red hair)
Have some recent and somewhat professional pics (not bathroom or toilet shots, unless that is what your branding yourself with)
And then some intriguing Ads in the two Forums nicely spaces over the week.
Throw in some Specials once in a while too.

That should get you started. Sure there are many other and probably better ways, you need to find what works for you.
All good advice .
This has been by far the slowest week ever..can anyone tell me why i have not gotten many responses from eccie!? Originally Posted by honey19
Pricing. Providers are raising there prices above market. Higher prices do not equate to better clients or services. Run specials and build a small following. Don't let ego get in the way.
  • Toyz
  • 05-17-2013, 10:24 AM
Marketing and Selling is an important step in any biz.
For example, you can brand yourself unique with something (e.g. brunette with red hair)
Have some recent and somewhat professional pics (not bathroom or toilet shots, unless that is what your branding yourself with)
And then some intriguing Ads in the two Forums nicely spaces over the week.
Throw in some Specials once in a while too.

That should get you started. Sure there are many other and probably better ways, you need to find what works for you. Originally Posted by fun2come

Here are some other unique ways to "BRAND" yourself so as to set yourself apart from the rest...

* Have NO TATOOS! My ATF didn't have a single one & I think TheOne is tatooless as well...in todays times that is a truly unique feature to not mess up a beautiful body with a ton of poorly done tattoos...(although Mimis stomach tattoo comes to mind, that is a work of art)

*Explain the virtues of your "Bionic Pussy" and how it has "Super Human Grip"

*Give out TShirts with "I Poked _____", make it a reward for multi hour sessions

*Have Koo-Pun night, put a printable Koo-Pun in your listing & let the bearer have 20% off a session...could also be for ad ons..."bring this Koo-Pun for a free Island tour with every 1 hour session"

*Pose as the only "Pirate Prosti" and dress in costume for every session. Scream "ARRRRRGGGHHHH MATEY!!" when the john Cums to strike a permenant memory and get some great press in your reviews. {{{Cutting off a limb and adding a pegleg might seem over the top, but you would be unique}}}

Other ideas can be delivered...I take trades for sessions for my intellectual properties...seen offers to WWW.ToyzBestHoogarIdeas.net