Speaking of global warming...

...and democratic congresswoman is claiming that global warming is increasing the number of women performing prostitution.

Now that's different.

If you're interested, Barbara Lee. Not Sheila Jackson Lee (another idiot).
I am "warming" to that idea.
It is "climate change", global warming would not fly.
...and democratic congresswoman is claiming that global warming is increasing the number of women performing prostitution.

Now that's different.

If you're interested, Barbara Lee. Not Sheila Jackson Lee (another idiot). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
She might be a total moron, but when when it comes to the level of stupidity that has to be reached in order to get down there with MY Congresswoman, she is still in the amateur stages.

When it comes to being the most assinine, dumbest, moronic person in the House, or maybe even in all of Government, WE'RE NUMBER 1.
  • Old-T
  • 03-28-2015, 09:18 AM
That does prove that stupidity knows no political boundaries.

And that there are moronic voters all over the place.
  • shanm
  • 03-28-2015, 09:57 AM
Yes, speaking of global warming

http://www.truth-out.org/buzzflash/c...s-and-beachers

Just goes to show that there are idiot's on both sides.
We have 500 days to avoid climate chaos, says the Prime Minister of France. WTF is that suppose to mean.

https://youtu.be/qCrSI5Tp238

Jim
She might be a total moron, but when when it comes to the level of stupidity that has to be reached in order to get down there with MY Congresswoman, she is still in the amateur stages.

When it comes to being the most assinine, dumbest, moronic person in the House, or maybe even in all of Government, WE'RE NUMBER 1. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You live in Louie Gohmert's district?
For most Americans mentioning global warming as some kind of cause celeb is just as ridiculous as someone saying that you can get "turned gay". It's just that the left doesn't see it that way either because they really believe in it still or they don't want to admit to their own morons.
For most Americans mentioning global warming as some kind of cause celeb is just as ridiculous as someone saying that you can get "turned gay". It's just that the left doesn't see it that way either because they really believe in it still or they don't want to admit to their own morons. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
97 percent of scientists and every major scientific institution...
But UnderAverage, you still haven't provided a solution other than "maybe we should use less fossil fuel". You don't really have a clue, do you? You like to blather on like the poor, pathetic soul that you are. Take the Missus, ShamWow, out for dinner tonight. Relax, and try to forget how stupid you both are.
It was 32 degrees at 6:00 am this morning it is now 60 degrees that is warming folks.
It was 32 degrees at 6:00 am this morning it is now 60 degrees that is warming folks. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's actually quite normal. Enjoy it while you can, there no telling what it will be like when this so called " Climate Chaos" takes place.

Jim
But UnderAverage, you still haven't provided a solution other than "maybe we should use less fossil fuel". You don't really have a clue, do you? You like to blather on like the poor, pathetic soul that you are. Take the Missus, ShamWow, out for dinner tonight. Relax, and try to forget how stupid you both are. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There are lots of things we could do. That's just one of them. It's not up to me to provide a solution, first of all.
97 percent of scientists and every major scientific institution... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

undercocklicker, when you pound shanm00 in the Obrownround does the resulting flatulence smell like unicorn farts?