Austin, Texas Needs Your Help Now!

Eccie CoEd in Austin is infested with more closed minded trolls than any other city worldwide.

Prior to the newly implemented nice and friendly policy people could not post their darkest secrets, fantasies and kinks without being heckled to the max.

Some of the topics that infuriate them the most are butt play including fingers in the anus, pegging, anything MMF, big black cocks, daddy/daughter, cleaning up a women from another dude, Alabama Hotpockets, cross dressing, weird roll plays, any and all stuff gay, etc.

A lovely provider named SueNami is doing a fantastic job trying to help desensitize them but she can't do it alone. Neither can I.

Please help us NOW! Please post something along these lines that you just love or want to try and then explain why. The more extreme the better.

There are also topic ideas in Another Realm that are perfect. Don't forget to reference Austin so it doesn't get moved.

If anyone has ever been shark fishing you know it's pretty easy. Throw out a bunch of chum and before long the sharks will show up. Your topics are the chum that will get these closed minded people to show up and hopefully will desensitize their closed minds.

Let me make one thing clear. If they become rude or start to trash they will be pointed or banned so no worries.

Thank you very much.
Austin is actually a very open-minded town when it comes to kinky activities, but we have our share of hecklers and trolls.

The OP may seem very sincere to those who don't know his post history, and his thinly-veiled sarcasm strikes me as a blatant attempt to stir up shit while not actually breaking any site rules. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

If you are one of those precious few people who crave the stimulation of antagonizing others, then have at it. I'm sure that you can find a BDSM provider who doesn't mind being humiliated in private. However, insults in posts on the site are against ECCIE's rules, and there are sometimes consequences to breaking rules.

If you are of this variety, the Austin forum doesn't really need you. I don't think that there are many in Austin who really think we need help with this.

The provider he mentions, suenami, has been a target of cyber-stalking on this site because she offers a variety of kink in her sessions. But she doesn't offer some of the more extreme activities that the OP mentions, and some members have posted false and derogatory information about her activities as an attempt to hurt her business.

So if you do visit the Austin forums, check out my thread on cyber-stalking:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2402671

My best guess is that the OP is recruiting out-of-towners to join in on the cyberstalking. Most people on this site or just here for hobby connections of whatever variety. If you are one of them, please ignore the OP's attempts to stir up shit in the Austin forum.
really, more trolls than Upset NY

and others can not have their opinion unless it fits yours

as a NY'er I thought Texas was a freedom state

hoping y'all still have lower Taxes
This is not an attack on Sue Nami. Not at all. She is not afraid of the trolls and I admire that.

I also admire both of her recent post and read between the lines.

I give her a lot of credit for the idea of this thread. I'm also just trying to open eyes to make Eccie a more hospitable and welcoming site.

I'm offended that you think otherwise. I was wrong but I have changed.

My actions will speak that once I was blind but now I can see.
sue_nami spams Austin Coed with the same subjects over and over for years now in an attempt to drum up business more than any other Austin Prostitute does.

That is the reason she draws dissenting opinions to her threads
really, more trolls than Upset NY

and others can not have their opinion unless it fits yours

as a NY'er I thought Texas was a freedom state

hoping y'all still have lower Taxes Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I think he was being sarcastic, unless he's actually visited and done a troll count on every other city worldwide.
Austin becoming more toxic than Houston?! C’mon you Houston fucktards - pussy up!!
really, more trolls than Upset NY Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That is pretty hard to believe
That is pretty hard to believe Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yeah, but true.
I love Austin! So much that I happen to live there part time and will be down next weekend...but I have to agree that for years, the Co-Ed's section has been super negative and the vibe down there is totally different from Dallas.

Maybe it's all the Californians moving there lol
OK WTF is Alabama Hotpockets
Eccie CoEd in Austin is infested with more closed minded trolls than any other city worldwide.

Prior to the newly implemented nice and friendly policy people could not post their darkest secrets, fantasies and kinks without being heckled to the max.

Some of the topics that infuriate them the most are butt play including fingers in the anus, pegging, anything MMF, big black cocks, daddy/daughter, cleaning up a women from another dude, Alabama Hotpockets, cross dressing, weird roll plays, any and all stuff gay, etc.

A lovely provider named SueNami is doing a fantastic job trying to help desensitize them but she can't do it alone. Neither can I.

Please help us NOW! Please post something along these lines that you just love or want to try and then explain why. The more extreme the better.

There are also topic ideas in Another Realm that are perfect. Don't forget to reference Austin so it doesn't get moved.

If anyone has ever been shark fishing you know it's pretty easy. Throw out a bunch of chum and before long the sharks will show up. Your topics are the chum that will get these closed minded people to show up and hopefully will desensitize their closed minds.

Let me make one thing clear. If they become rude or start to trash they will be pointed or banned so no worries.

Thank you very much. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Did you finally find someone to accept your management offer?
Austin becoming more toxic than Houston?! C’mon you Houston fucktards - pussy up!! Originally Posted by CoverMe
Not becoming already there.
Keep Austin Weird.
OK WTF is Alabama Hotpockets Originally Posted by alaine
Uh oh. Now, you've done it.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/alabama-hot-pocket/
https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...0pocket&page=2

Everyone has their "thang".