Paid a visit to Judy

Sent her a message on WeChat to see if she was available, surely enough she booked me in after hours. I arrived to her incall. It's a clean safe place, very quiet. She was friendly and happy to please. She asked me to remove my clothes and lay on the massage table. She started with some light touching, followed by a bit of pressure. Then she started to apply oil. The massage was good! I enjoyed it. She started paying attention to my ass and started getting buddy really hard. She stroked me from behind. She said it was getting hot so she removed her clothes. I flipped over rock solid. Her body was average, nice pair of milkers but nothing to write home about. She started stroking jr slowly and had me on edge most of the time. She asked if I had a condom, surely enough I did. Pulled it out and she suit me right up. She started Acg from the get go I was pounding her hard. I'm sure her neighbors could hear her get pounded. I turn her over for missionary for about 5 minutes but it wasn't doing it for me. After 5 mins she assumes the k9. Her ass wasn't too great but once in that position her ass looked gripable and ready to take a pounding. I introduced my member in her once again and I'm a sucker for back shots, I lasted about 3 mins before I let all of my milk tea in the bag. She kept fucking me after the fact until I was completely drained! She cleaned me up, offered me a shower, some sugar coated walnuts and a water. I felt like a kid fat kid leaving the candy store. Overall, great lady eager to please and no rush. Good massage and a good nut!
WTF is this for?
Not a moderatable review, moved from Amp forum.

McL,
Here's examples of review writing, and you need to use the "New Encounter Report" button

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461139
Where is her phone number, address, and where we can see pics.
Who’s your buddy and why was Judy getting him hard?
Who’s your buddy and why was Judy getting him hard? Originally Posted by Michael8219
Buddy is his dick... And don't ask me who is dick... Lol
Judy Garland?
Guys, play nice, he's a newbie.
Guys, play nice, he's a newbie. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
He's not that new, 4 1/2 months and he has done 3 reviews using the correct format. So, what's the deal here?